It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil deGrasse Tyson under investigation after accusations of sexual misconduct

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: MisterSpock
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Proof, that's old school.

Embrace extreme leftism, embrace social justice and embrace wrongthink/speak.

What time is the public hanging?

it seems like you're making a lot of speculative conclusions just because Neil deGrasse Tyson ( NDT) may have sided with issues "your aide was against".

so you veil this sentiment by saying you "respect him" or the like , in each post.

you're basically saying 'good', he was a SJW (to some capacity)...

that's worse..

Thanks for analyzing my words, re interpreting them and then enlightening me on what i'm "basically saying".

For clarification, i was ridiculing stupidity by way of people embracing emotion over logic in this recent wave to "convict" people.

So i'm "basically saying", play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: projectvxn

Nooooooooooooooo

Please be fake

That's the thing though...true or false...doesn't matter.

He will be tried by public opinion. I hope he has good "social console".

But the media largely controls public opinion. Kavanaugh accused, media runs him as guilty 24/7 for weeks. This guy Tyson is accued, media will either ignore the stories or run counter stories attacking the accusers. Textbook play for lefties.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
You aren't funny.

Some people think I'm funny and some people end up in my basement, you make the connection.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Patheos has previously reported allegations by musician Tchiya Amet, who said Tyson drugged and raped her when they were graduate students at the University of Texas at Austin.

Damn, she's saying Tyson gave her the Bill Cosby treatment ?! He isn't connected to those NXIVM guys by any chance, is he?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! There is hope as it's an accusation at this point...

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Patheos has previously reported allegations by musician Tchiya Amet, who said Tyson drugged and raped her when they were graduate students at the University of Texas at Austin.

Damn, she's saying Tyson gave her the Bill Cosby treatment ?! He isn't connected to those NXIVM guys by any chance, is he?

Still no outrage from the meto movement or Hollywood around the NXIVM group...what a shocker..

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Still no outrage from the meto movement or Hollywood around the NXIVM group...what a shocker..

Yeah, there's a convenient lapse in outrage there. Might have something to do with Stormy Daniels sporting what looks for all the world like a NXIVM brand on her pelvis.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Never liked him, he is very unstable and get quickly emotionel. And he embrace ignorance when it comes to space.

I agree with you 101%. 2nd

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This is what awaits men that cuck themselves for sjws. And the rest of us too, but our friends and associates wont throw us under the bus when the lynch mob shows up. NDT made friends with the mob.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Some of you need to put down the political religion for a bit. That isn't even whats important here.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I made a few enquiries with people who have met him, its not looking good lol

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

Got any more information than that?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Nothing specific i want to post. lets just say no one had anything positive to say about him.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Nothing specific i want to post. lets just say no one had anything positive to say about him.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join