It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Will Start WW3

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Do you guys ever get tired of being wrong? We've had about 40 WW3s already.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
It takes the murder of an Archduke to start a world war. Not a journalist.

Everybody knows that.

However this murder took place in Turkey.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
WW3 has been ongoing since the beginning of Anglo-American unilateralism, if you think about it. Of course, the American-dominated Western media will never acknowledge this. Ask the Russians, or the other UN Security Councilors, and you may get a different story.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The Ottoman empire returns.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I don't know any other way to ask, except to reply, Sorry thread, off topic
I already admitted ignorance. What or who is your avatar? I like it.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: justdust

I think its from the Russel Crow film Gladiator, it the Emperor Commodious, who fancied himself as a Gladiator and used to fight as a Gladiator at the Games. In the Avatar he is deciding whether to give the crowds what they want, either to spare a fallen Gladiator or give the go ahead to the opposing gladiator to finish him off. The reality was that he was a bit of an actor, and was only interested in theatre and the good life. His father, Marcus Aurelia's a well quoted philosopher, didn't think he'd make much of a leader because his character was flawed.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: justdust

I think its from the Russel Crow film Gladiator, it the Emperor Commodious, who fancied himself as a Gladiator and used to fight as a Gladiator at the Games. In the Avatar he is deciding whether to give the crowds what they want, either to spare a fallen Gladiator or give the go ahead to the opposing gladiator to finish him off. The reality was that he was a bit of an actor, and was only interested in theatre and the good life. His father, Marcus Aurelia's a well quoted philosopher, didn't think he'd make much of a leader because his character was flawed.

Commodious played by Joaquin Phoenix, directed by Ridley Scott, my favorite director. He reminds me of a certain political leader but I'll hold my tongue since this isn't the thread for that!

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: alonzo730

This is Prophecised.

www.uofe.org...

Suspect that Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is the AC and will attack Turkey.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join