It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany: 'Hostage situation' at Cologne train station

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

originally posted by: Flanker86
The train station in Cologne ! Isn't this where a lot of slaves are kept beneath in cages ?
The German govt hides some of the human slaves in cages right beneath the entrance to the station !

These prisoners and slaves were once part of the middle class of Germany and were destroyed economically by the NATO-EU-UK orchestrated financial crysis of 2009

Erm... where did you get that story from if I may ask?

Warmest respacts

Lags

Pretty sure he’s a legit Russian troll every post of his is babbling about EU Nazis and in long dead threads like 8 years dead....🙄

And here was I thinking that the cages were another one of AugustusMasonicus’s places to hide his victims...
Do you want to get kicked out of the club?!?! Show some tact man...

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   

The train station in Cologne ! Isn't this where a lot of slaves are kept beneath in cages ?
The German govt hides some of the human slaves in cages right beneath the entrance to the station !

These prisoners and slaves were once part of the middle class of Germany and were destroyed economically by the NATO-EU-UK orchestrated financial crysis of 2009

Warmest respacts

Lags

Pretty sure he’s a legit Russian troll every post of his is babbling about EU Nazis and in long dead threads like 8 years dead....🙄

And here was I thinking that the cages were another one of AugustusMasonicus’s places to hide his victims...

As if he uses cages, he'd have a proper dungeon.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Warmest respacts

Lags

Always thought of him as employing a psychological cage, ya know some “saw” type stuff, you can leave but then he’ll release and engineered super virus designed to kill every house pet in a 10 mile radius....
edit on 10/16/2018 by BigDave-AR because: Think too fast type too slow > extra DIV

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Warmest respacts

Lags

Always thought of him as employing a psychological cage, ya know some “saw” type stuff, you can leave but then he’ll release and engineered super virus designed to kill every house pet in a 10 mile radius....

That's just normal weekend shenanigans...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join