It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The spookiest Skinwalker Ranch entities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
In the spirit of halloween, I'm watching scary stuff. The Skinwalker Ranch is a definite contender for scariest stories, both fiction and non-fiction.

Having considered all the bizarre creatures and otherwordly entities, these three freak me out the most. I've tried to find footage where George Knapp discusses them.

#3: The entity that some of the researchers dubbed "The Invisible Monster". It would move through the herd of cows, and scare the hell out of them. Witnesses would see a disturbance in the pond, and then were able to "see" the thing come out, because it was wet! They would see water dripping off the invisible body.

Invisible monster discussed at 1:02:40

#2: The "camoflage" monster that resembled the Predator movie creature. It snuck up upon a guy and roared like a lion.

Discussed at 1:07:10

#1: The 8-foot tall humanoid shadow man that crawled out of a portal and walked off into the darkness.

The portal being discussion begins at about 1:14 on the vid.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
My favorite one was the creature that crawled through the tunnel suspended in mid air, fell out of it and took off running.

I can only imagine that’s probably how Bigfoot and friends get here. I’m the type of person to try to dive through it before it closes.

Or at least send a drone through it first.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Send a drone first. (Semi) seriously. Adventure is adventure, but what if the tunnel closes behind you and you find yourself in an empty space where entropy is absent, and you just ... exist? With no external stimuli or physical objects or light or sense of time ... and you just have to hope for another tunnel opening ... or, eventually, that gnawing your wrist will somehow kill you?!?

Dimensional blind travel is likely very sketchy... just sayin'.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Somewhere there is a joke about a one-night stand...

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

talk is cheep - got pics or vid ????

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

The OP is discussing a video attached in the thread. He is simply stating three of his favorite stories within that video. I am not sure what your request is for...

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
For me at least the REALLY scary one is the owner of the ranch who sent unsuspecting security guards in there.
edit on 12-10-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: extra 'in'

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
For me at least the REALLY scary one is the owner of the ranch who sent unsuspecting security guards in there.

??? I've never heard of that happening

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Aaaaaaand no proof.....

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The area is a spooky place. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid use to hide out near there. The cabin of Edda Place is just east of Dinosaur National Monument.

It amazes me that no has ever caught on to the relatively close proximity of Skinwalker Ranch to Dinosaur National Monument. Do you think there is any connection to where thousands of Dinosaur died and are intombed in rock?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Just a tongue in cheek quip at Mr B in the spirit of Halloween.

I doubt the security guys, technicians and other people were told what they were posibly getting into. Corporate guys are like that; "just stand by the gate and keep the tourists away.""

I wasn't there, so don't know of course.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Have you ever heard of the "Ring Worm"...?

He's a decrepit older man whose surrounded by birds. The kind that eat Worms. He feeds them Worms. Whenever a curious soul falls for the scheme, they end up coming too close. That's when he Tosses a worm on you and the birds jump into a frenzy and swarm the poor soul. The peck and peck. All at the same time. They're known to peck eyes out too ...
Beware the ring Worm. They surround (ring) you and you won't make it out alright. Beware the Ring Worm.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
The area is a spooky place. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid use to hide out near there. The cabin of Edda Place is just east of Dinosaur National Monument.

It amazes me that no has ever caught on to the relatively close proximity of Skinwalker Ranch to Dinosaur National Monument. Do you think there is any connection to where thousands of Dinosaur died and are intombed in rock?

I don't know but, I am going to check that out.
Interesting thoughts there.

new topics

top topics

join