It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Bathory and the Fountain of Youth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
She would kill her victums and have their blood ciphened to drink and bath in. She believed it would keep her eternally young and beautiful

Wikipedia source.

Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed was a Hungarian noblewoman and alleged serial killer from the noble family of Báthory, who owned land in the Kingdom of Hungary. She has been labeled by Guinness World Records as the most prolific female murderer, though the precise number of her victims is debated. Wikipedia

Her fountain of youth flowed with the warm blood of young virgins.

The question to ask is was she out of her mind or a woman ahead of her time with insights to the truth of the fountain of youth?

edit on 9-10-2018 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

She was certainly out of her mind given the lack of humanity, so that only leaves one question: did it work?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Those nobles often developed sociopathic traits. There was an Italian count who wore a cape made from human skin. De Sade lived a few of his kinks relatively open too.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

How is this a question?

She was out of her mind

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

She was certainly out of her mind given the lack of humanity, so that only leaves one question: did it work?

Hillary maybe....

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

There is another view that the horrible things she was accused of doing were actually lies propagated by another wealthy nobleman to enable him to take her lands and title away from her.

I believe I rented a movie some time ago that played to that side of her story. It was long, but very good.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I believe this is the "pro bathory" movie:

www.amazon.com...=cm_cr_dp_d_srvw_btm?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews&sortBy=re cent#R3HQ7V4429CP8R

It gets bad reviews, I can see many reasons why, but if you do have a free couple of hours it is worth the watch to get a differing opinion on the matter.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

The blood bath story is complete fiction afaik.

Whether she tortured and killed her maids and servants is not so clear. She was a noble widow. And they were an easy target in political plays.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

ELIZABETH BATHORY: Female SERIAL KILLER and TORTURER
The crime research on her as well as family descendant of her's info. Some dramatization is included as well.

According to the above it's said she had killed six hundred servants over 40 years. Self medication for anemia is also a speculation.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Personally, I think King Matthias II orchestrated the entire thing to wipe out his debt to the family. He owed her late husband, Ferenc Nadasdy, money. A LOT of it. Why? they were wealthier than King Matthias. They owned more land, had more money, and controlled more of the population than the royal family did. Ol' Lizzie and Ferrie loaned him a buttload of money to fight the Ottomans, King Matt couldn't cover the cost of war with royal money alone.

Plot twist: Ferenc, who went off to fight said Ottomans, entrusted the care of his wife & kids to the guy who eventually investigated her, Gyorgy Thurzo. Gyorgy, funnily enough, was made a Vice Regent just before the investigation kicked off. Can we say "I'll kick you a few perks for your trouble if you get rid of her & that pesky debt"?

Also, buddy Gyorgy was already well-acquainted with the Lutheran minster who accused her. And Gyorgy didn't catch her in the act like he claimed, she was already IN custody at the time he claimed that he caught her. The timing didn't quite mesh there with that lie, oops.

Bottom line is, King Matthias II owed Elizabeth and the late Ferenc a hell of a lot of money. Upon her conviction, every single thing of theirs was now the king's. Cool vampire serial killer story brah, but you simply framed someone and took everything they had so you didn't have to pay down your war debt.
edit on 10/9/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Elizabeth Bathory is still alive and walking amongst us.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
Elizabeth Bathory is still alive and walking amongst us.

What makes you believe that she is still alive?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I have seen her on my street.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

I have seen her on my street.

How old does she appear?
Does it look like her fountain works?
Next time you see her ask if you can use her fountain.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

about 40.
It does.
The core ingredient of the fountain is blood mixed with a secretion from the pineal gland and other things Im not sure about. The potion gives her more time. She must brew more every so period to keep aging halted.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
oh yes I remember now she also uses a machine which inverts the spin of matter. Matter spins and if you reverse it things reverse.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The blood is mixed with the pineal fluid and mixed in this machine which she adds to spring water and drinks.

new topics

top topics

join