It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Anti Republican IS John Leguizamo? New Level of Stupid

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

My wifes family have Trump stickers on their vehicles. My wife and I both don't care for him very much...but we both like the results he is creating.

As a person, he leaves much to be desired. As President? I can, effortlessly, name off many that have been worse. That may seem like damning with faint praise, but it is what it is. I think he could be doing better, but he could be doing much, much worse, too.

Will I vote for him, in 2020? It depends greatly upon who's running against him on Third Party tickets--as I'm under no illusions that the Dems will run anyone I would even think of supporting with my vote.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

It's pretty sad when you call your own people, your own race cockroaches if they're republican. I'm not even kidding.

Seriously? is this your first day here? Every single day, multiple times a day on multiple threads you Trump supporters demean fellow Americans.

Hell the President of the United States demeans Americans... POW's, disabled, Gold star families, victims of sexual assault and you cheer him him and each other on like high school cheerleaders. Not to mention calling every Democrat in America a multitude of not so nice names.

But OMG somebody called the republicans a bad name and you start a thread over it and it has at least 3 pages of triggered hypocrites crying over it... lol.....

Seriously you guys make me sick. Seriously you all act so high and mighty, so self righteous that you are OK with the President of the United States demeaning other Americans.

How many of you said Dr. Ford would not show up to the hearing? You were all F'ing wrong weren't you?
You all still think Kav should be on the supreme court even though you watched him lose his cool and temper on live Tv because trumps said so.

Will any of you that have said all dems are idiots or retarded also agree that all Muslims are terrorist? Will you?

how many of you rally for Kav saying innocent until proven guilty and lock her up at the same time?

I think you all have a seat on the Harper Valley PTA lol....

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

So, the bad, even at times reprehensible, behavior on the part of others, excuses bad behavior on the parts of yourself?

Two wrongs make a right, is that how it works now??

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Poor fella. What a melodramatic weenie. It would appear that most of Hollywood, which normal Americans don't care one bit about their opinions, are mentally challenged. What can you expect though, they've made their livings being told what to say and do.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
MY Google? Jesus Christ these sonofabitches think they own Everything.

Is this some sly way to make Google look like they're on our side?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

He's calling for violence and you are just making yourself look like a jackass. Since when is "demeaning fellow americans" the red line? We All do that every day! It's as American as American Pie. No Trump supporter is saying "we should just band together and chase them out of every public place, and # civility!" That's a Democratic Trademark. Live with it.

We are gonna take your heroes down the legal way. And there's not a goddamn thing any of you can do about it.

edit on 10/4/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/4/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

So, the bad, even at times reprehensible, behavior on the part of others, excuses bad behavior on the parts of yourself?

No it does not. Where was my bad behavior?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

when is "demeaning fellow americans" the red line?

Maybe when it comes from the President of the United States? He is supposed to represent all of isn't he? And how am I making myself look like a jackass? I would like to know?

I don't want to look like a jackass let alone actually be a jackass.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

We are gonna take your heroes down the legal way. And there's not a goddamn thing any of you can do about it.

A) I don't have heroes other than my dad... Came out of retirement from FEMA to help the residents of NC. amd there is a goddamn thing we can do about it... vote so F you my friend lol

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Honestly I did not watch the video. I could give a f what some rich actor thinks. Much like you guys. however

He's calling for violence

Trump has called for violence as well... how do you feel about that? Typical hypocrite answer or an honest answer?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

When I get around to accusing you, in particular, of bad behavior, you'll not have to ask. You'll know.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join