It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wouldn't it be nice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Quite a funny thread. Think about it....

Very large online conspiracy community. Come join and let everyone see your face.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Very large online conspiracy community. Come join and let everyone see your face.

I don't get it...many people have their photo in the members section anyway.....it's just a pain to go "looking" for it to match the words/personality/ to a face......it would be easier to click on their profile

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

I have so many pictures of me on that

the recent one if of me and my lovely girlfriend

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
drbryankkruta, your right! wmw1331m has the right outlook... no Tv, no worries, just a plain concept on today.... I don't think I'd bite in that postion. Unless you wanted me to, and then, I don't think so!
I need to remember to bring two bottles of Wine next time!
Way to go LadyV... as simple as it is, You have started somthing here!

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
some how I think mwm1331 has the right avatar also most time that laid back person comes thru , then again the laid back person can bite to

I think alot of personality has come out look a some of the close case alien avatars like the one on here with the alien face with a pittsburge team mask over most of its face

[edit on 24/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Another thing about having member pictures on profiles, there is nothing stopping someone from taking that picture and defacing it using an edit program and posting the "new version" on ATS. There is always someone who will end up doing something like that.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
i really dont want my U2U box to be filled up by the female majority on ATS

anyways, everyone would be jealous of me....

Dont worry man... Just buy a stick to beat them off. I have mine close handy at most times.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Another thing about having member pictures on profiles, there is nothing stopping someone from taking that picture and defacing it using an edit program and posting the "new version" on ATS. There is always someone who will end up doing something like that.

JAK, kinglizard, Enron you know who you are

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Zedd, if that is in fact a photo of you... (Avatar) it confirms we no longer need to see a photo of anyone... it's a fake... of you perhaps!! LadyV will not be impressed!
I could be wrong, I am at least 2% of the time...

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Well, none of you will ever see a picture of me though. I'm quite reluctant to post pictures on the web. I would like to see a forum where we can post off topic things like movies and TV series though.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
Well, I would like to see a forum where we can post off topic things like movies and TV series though.

You will find these forums and many more at Below Top Secret

Television

Movies

[edit on 27/2/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yes, On occasion I have wondered what a person looks like. This is the internet though, could we be sure about what is posted?

Without the knowledge of sex, age, race, and beauty of face or figure I believe we can look at what a person is saying and not have all the usual junk to use to make judgements about why the person feels as he/she does.

Posts, without going through the usual filters, are read and paid more attention and are more meaningful to me.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well, I dont know about the rest of you but on my avatar the body is mine, the face isnt.
I dont want to be at Walmart and have someone pointing to me and saying there goes that liberal dgtempe...roll her.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join