It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police investigating Death of Conspiracy Theorist Max Spiers face disciplinary action

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

The mystery around the death of conspiracy theorist Max Spiers has deepened – as it emerged that officers in Poland are facing disciplinary action over their investigation into his death. Spiers laptop was also wiped, his mother’s solicitor said. Spiers – who claimed to have survived a secret government ‘super soldier’ programme – was found dead at the house of girlfriend Monika Duval in Poland in 2016, allegedly after ‘vomiting black fluid’.

His fiance, Sarah Adams, 31, claimed that he was researching a ‘circle’ of Satan-worshippers before his death.

The solicitor for Mr Spiers’s Mum, Adam Taylor, said that members of Polish emergency services had a ‘number of discrepancies’ in their accounts.

Police investigating Death of Conspiracy Theorist Max Spiers face disciplinary action

A coroner in Canterbury has now revealed that Polish police are facing disciplinary action for their handling of the case.

Max’s inquest was originally opened in December 2016 and adjourned until last November. But coroner Alan Blundson said at the time that he did not have enough information to proceed with the full inquest. At a pre-inquest review held at The Guildhall in Sandwich, Mr Blundson also heard there were discrepancies in accounts given by the emergency services at the time of Max’s death. The father-of-two was said to have sent a text to mum Vanessa Bates-Spiers shortly before he died saying: ‘Your boy’s in trouble. If anything happens, investigate.’

Nothing to see here. Just move along and never mind when conspiracy theorists disappear, get killed or silenced.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Very strange indeed.

Vommiting black liquid? Ever hear of that anywhere else?

Girlfriend and fiance have different names also
edit on 23-9-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Vomiting black fluid occurs when blood is acted upon by gastric juices. Could be more than a few reasons for that, bleeding ulcers, certain cancers or something more nefarious as well.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

edit on 23-9-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The strange part is the........

"secret government ‘super
soldier’ programme "

If this is true sounds like it could have been some sort of government experiment gone wrong....they are definitely trying to hide something!!!

Good post!! I like it... there should be more of this kind of talk on here. in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Aallanon

Vomiting black fluid occurs when blood is acted upon by gastric juices. Could be more than a few reasons for that, bleeding ulcers, certain cancers or something more nefarious as well.

Oleanderi posioning causes bleeding and vomitting should show up on a tox screen

i dont think you puke black blood its to close and under digested it would be dark red/brown but once blood its black it also thick

radiation may make you puke black blood also would not be hard to tell

whatever made him puke black blood ill bet whoever examined him after death knows

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Very strange indeed.

Vommiting black liquid? Ever hear of that anywhere else?

Girlfriend and fiance have different names also

Look up what happens with a Fentynel (sp?) overdose.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I've heard of vomiting & aspirating from this, but never large amounts of black liquid (thought I heard mention of some huge amount). The only way I could see this would be vomiting "coffee ground" old blood in the stomach, likely from an ulcer, but that doesn't seem to fit the descriptions given.

No mention of other common signs of opioid OD. I do not know what happens to the constricted pupils after death, but shouldn't they be able to determine the length of hypoxia due to slow/shallow breathing, fluid buildup, lvl of Co2 in blood before death, etc. Fenatyl would absolutely show as an opiate on a standard 5-panel test, let alone a med evaluation. Only possible OD I could see being some Research Chemical Isomer of Fenatyl, but I assume these would show with similar metabolites in the blood.

The fact that a Tox screen wasn't even performed should instantly sound tons of alarm bells. If one was conducted, what were the results? Wasn't their also mention of his computer/hd/usb type deceives either being taken or wiped clean? If taken, what was found? If purposefully formatted in a way to destroy the data, why?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I must have been living under a rock because I didn't know much about this. The name was familiar so I've had a quick read of several articles.

The dark sludge thing is something people have experienced from taking what used to be called 'legal highs' in Europe. In particular I'm thinking of the popularity of 'Spice.' It's also known as the 'zombie drug' as users are a familiar sight standing comatose in towns and city centres. It's cheaper than heroin, hits similar pleasure centres and has worse withdrawal symptoms. Here's a story about how bad it's gotten in the UK. People get hooked on this garbage and it steals their lives away for 10% the cost of a heroin habit.

I've heard some users talking about waking up and vomiting dark sludge as part of the withdrawal they get before scoring the next hit.

Obviously I'm not saying case closed. Based on what his mum said and his history of opioid addiction, it's possible he was scoring a synthetic narcotic and it killed him. I know of several people who tried to kick heroin with spice and now have two habits killing them.

The laptop is a puzzler. Why was it wiped? I'd like more details on that to know how it was wiped. Did someone delete all the folders or was it wiped back to no operating system? 'Wiped' is a broad brush. Police in general don't spend much time on the deaths of addicts. That might explain why the Polish police are allegedly being investigated. They could have half-assed procedure out of complacency.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
His last video is horrifying...he is obviously going through the throes of a massive attack of some type....IMHO his executioners had a hand in that video and it was a message to others....especially the jumping on the trampoline to ecscaberate the drugs ripping through his system….there are so many layers to the onion that is our reality that we might never know exactly why he was chosen for retirement....it could have been anything....if what he was saying holds water then he and others like him would represent a tremendous threat if they were to learn how to keyword themselves on and off at will....never mind the massive volumes of knowledge that can be uploaded into a persons brain so much even they wouldn't believe it much latent and simply stored.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Why would you try to quit opiates with Spice? Spice is a synthetic cannabis, has nothing to do with opiates.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

People are taking spice instead of heroin. Watch this doco and see for yourself.

new topics

top topics

join