It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Accuser Christina Ford Linked To Big Pharma Abortion Pill Maker

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

1. Waited 35ish years before even saying anything

You have never been sexually assaulted that's why you don't understand why victims never come forward or wait years to do so. I was assaulted when I was 18 but didn't tell anyone till I was in my thirties because of the shame.

Waited until the last minute so as to delay Kavanaugh as much as possible

I to thought this odd until I learned that the accusation was made back in JULY long before kavanaughs hearings.
Why isn't the media source you get your info from telling you that part I wonder?

Ford’s public revelations come two days after The New Yorker reported the contents of the letter but did not name her as the accuser. Ford had previously sent the letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California, the ranking Democrat on the Judiciary Committee, through her congresswoman’s office in JULY.

Claimed she would testify under oath but only under outrageous conditions that she knew would never be accepted such as no time limit for her opening statement

Strange yes. But in no way proves that she is a liar.

Has political motivations for attempting to prevent Kavanaugh from taking the Supreme Court seat

You have political motivations for calling her a liar and even being in this thread. I think we should question your motives as well.

Has financial motivations for attempting to prevent Kavanaugh from taking the Supreme Court seat

That medicine is used for many more reasons other than abortions. Can you prove that she will take a significant monetary hit if it isn't used for abortions?

The dems seem to want kavanaugh to be guilty.

The republicans seem to want her to be a liar.

Not many here are really interested in what the truth is. You are no different.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Why the week of confirmation?

This is a lie.

The accuser made the statement in JULY.

The media only told you about it last week.

Do your own research.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

What was a 15-17 year old doing at a drinking party with a bunch of 18 year olds that attend different schools that you barely know?

The 18 year olds are at fault here because they were the adults.

I am sure the reason the older guys invited them was because they were hot and those boys hoped to have sex with them. Otherwise why didn't they kick those kids out of the party?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: ausername

To be fair, the FBI would have had no reason to question Ford during the background checks. The only other person, that wasn't Kavanaugh, that was present at the alleged event was Judge. If the event happened, Judge is either covering for Kavanaugh or he legitimately doesn't remember.

So how would the FBI have been keyed in to this if two of participants claim it didn't happen and the alleged victim, who would not have been interviewed by the FBI, only told a therapist in 2012?

Not just the therapist also this :

Ford had previously sent the letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California, the ranking Democrat on the Judiciary Committee, through her congresswoman’s office in July

But you do have to wonder if she is laying why would she tell her therapist about it so long ago?

In 2012 trump was nowhere near politics and kavanaugh was nowhere near becoming a sctus.

So why would she make this lie up to her therapist?

Her therapists has recorded transcripts of their meets so it is safe to say that the therapists isn't making this up.
Don't all therapists record there patients ?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Still waiting for people to answer why the burden of proof is on the man here?

Since many want to talk about sexual assault and victim suppression, let's also talk about the amount of women who lie about sexual assault as well as entrap men for child support.

There are as many shady women as there are many in this world.The fact that we have a man that's been accused of attempted rape by one person in the 80s, yet has 60+ character references from women backing him up, should make us question her.

I'm all against women being raped but I'm also aware of the amount of women who flat out lie about this too.....and her story is highly suspicious.

Now we have potential motives for her lies too.....yet people still blindly assume guilt.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

So you believe this is a six year conspiracy?

Somehow this women knew that trump would be pres AND that he would get a sctus seat AND that it would be kavanaugh that trump choose?

She knew all this six years ago?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Because in 2012 Romney was running for POTUS and publicly floated that he would likely name Kavanaugh for nomination to become the next Supreme Court Justice.

edit on 9221818 by Elostone because: Forgot my beer

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Reading through this post...and opinions on the content regarding the attempted smearing of an " alleged " victim of a sexual assault aside.....

The thing that stands out is the disgusting tactic of launching a personal attack on a forum member of good standing, who has referenced her own experience of sexual assault to draw a parallel between her own experience and that of CF.

It is ok that everyone has a different interpretation of what actually happened..and it's ok that opinions get thrown around..and exchanges can become heated.

It is NOT ok that a long time member becomes the subject and her experience is used to dismiss her opinion.

Whether CF is telling the truth or not, there is no justification in personally attacking another ATS member.
It makes you look like a bunch of misogynistic fools.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
Reading through this post...and opinions on the content regarding the attempted smearing of an " alleged " victim of a sexual assault aside.....

The thing that stands out is the disgusting tactic of launching a personal attack on a forum member of good standing, who has referenced her own experience of sexual assault to draw a parallel between her own experience and that of CF.

It is ok that everyone has a different interpretation of what actually happened..and it's ok that opinions get thrown around..and exchanges can become heated.

It is NOT ok that a long time member becomes the subject and her experience is used to dismiss her opinion.

Whether CF is telling the truth or not, there is no justification in personally attacking another ATS member.
It makes you look like a bunch of misogynistic fools.

No one has the right to be believed - neither DR Ford or a member of ATS.

Dismissing an opinion is not smearing a person. How do we know that an anonymous person online will not pretend to have been through something as described by Dr Ford simply to attempt to add more weight to their own opinion?

Trust is in short supply these days - brought about by an environment in which claims of racism, sexism, misogyny, assault, homophobia have been so overused as to make them pretty meaningless. That is the fault of those who decided to weaponise social stigmas. It is unfortunate, but real victims now live in a world where they simply can not be taken at face value.

Those that do things like generalise people as 'a bunch misogynistic fools' are the ones to blame for the state of play.

edit on 22/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

My point is that there was a time..not so long ago that debate could be entered into on this forum without resorting to personal attack.
In this specific case where the subject matter is sexual abuse are you seriously falling back on the old.." pics or it never happened ! " adage ??
Incredible and very sad.

Just to add ..we are not discussing a forum troll..or one of the many socks that are popping up but a long time member of good standing.
Smh

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

The part I DO get is that you're crazy reaching trying to say that a biostatistician who was hired to study the effects of a hypoglycemia drug's on MEN"S weight gain, has anything to do with her claim of sexual assault against Brett Kavanaugh, or his unfitness to serve on the Supreme Court.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
What it has to do with it is this:
After he's confirmed, any case that comes before the Supreme Court that she is in ANY WAY associated with, he would be forced to recuse himself from those proceedings because of this debacle we are enduring now.
Don't schools teach Government classes anymore?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Naturalnews makes things up.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: CynConcepts

So you believe this is a six year conspiracy?

Somehow this women knew that trump would be pres AND that he would get a sctus seat AND that it would be kavanaugh that trump choose?

She knew all this six years ago?
It was actually a two year conspiracy. The Democrat from Hawaii said so. And a question has been brought up sscto whether it's a case of mistaken identity as another man who looked very much like Kav lived in that area and went to the school and Blasey and her friends were prone to drunken binges at parties where people would forget stuff. It was on her own scrubbed social media.
edit on 22-9-2018 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

What about the screenshot from Palo Alto University stating she was a “Director of Biostatistics at Corcept Therapeutics?” What about her last name found on 6 publications, I found on the Corcept Therapeutics website? Were these things made up? I agree that they've been known to post a lot on Pseudoscience and have been caught making a few crazy medical claims, but I did substantiate their article linking Ford to this Pharma Company. I still maintain this is a red flag, especially with her lawyers now stalling and making many demands on testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee. Senator Chuck Grassley gave Ford and her lawyers another extension, so we'll have to see how her accusation holds up after she testifies.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
After he's confirmed, any case that comes before the Supreme Court that she is in ANY WAY associated with, he would be forced to recuse himself from those proceedings because of this debacle we are enduring now.
I think it's a case of deliberate willful ignoring. How can anyone following this not understand why Blasey and the Democrats are doing this.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Naturalnews makes things up.

Lol
And Ford didn't?

Wow
Yall some straw graspin somebody's

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
IM not reaching.... it's ALL over the Internet. But then again even Progressives are prone to mass hysteria.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Kavanaugh Accuser Christina Ford Linked To Big Pharma Abortion Pill Maker

And that's relevant to her accusation of attempted rape decades ago... because???

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

So it's gone from she's a liar to she's telling the truth but it was a guy that looks like kavanaugh?

You do realize how dumb that sounds, right?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join