It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Lights In The Night Sky, What Are They?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
They are only a few days old, it's not CGI, so it has to be something, could be anything. The lights sometimes disappear and then reappear. It doesnt look like automated timing lights from a street light. I'm curious what the experts can say, since the lights do seem to float downwards and then more gather. It's a very unique sighting.

edit on 26-8-2018 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: andre18

My guess is that knowing the geographic location might help. (i.e. Military base nearby?)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I'm gonna go with some type of exercise using flares.

Parachute flares (not to be confused with parachutists holding flares, which this could also be), viewed from the right vantage point, can appear stationary, they are designed to remain in the air for extended periods of time. Another indicator that points me to this conclusion is both the luminosity as well as the similar duration each 'light' maintained from beginning to end.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

My guess is that knowing the geographic location might help. (i.e. Military base nearby?)

I tried to find out the location from the channel but no indication of anything was given. The person that posted these two videos only has these two on the channel. Nothing in the comments gave any clue either.

My guess is what sublime said. Makes perfect sense and was also my first thought.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Drones with lights in formation being filmed with a crappy camera at night.

Probably.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I agree, if the video was taken in a rural area. I can't see this happening over metro Chicago, LA or NYC. That's why I asked about the geographic location.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
At this point I can expertly say they seem to be lights of some sort taken by someone we don't know in a location that is a mystery with no inkling of what the hour is or when it was taken.

As an expert, should I venture a guess at anything more I would forfeit my expert rating.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I tried to find out the location from the channel but no indication of anything was given. The person that posted these two videos only has these two on the channel. Nothing in the comments gave any clue either.

My guess is what sublime said. Makes perfect sense and was also my first thought.

Person probably didnt want to reveal a location as folks would then find out there was a drone convention being held close by

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Toward the end of the first video I can hear one of the observers saying something about "LA."

Could these be illumination flares of some type?

-dex

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
they look like flares from a plane.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Very flarey.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

The guy that filmed it has replied on the second video that it was Columbus, Georgia.

I would say that he is pointing in the direction of the military bases at Fort Benning and simply observing battlefield illumination flares during an exercise.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
My wife and I and countless others saw the same exact looking lights on my way to work right by Mt. Liberty in Ohio. Close to Centerburg.
They looked almost exactly the same except the ones we saw moved, and before they all disappeared they formed a perfect vertical triangle. # was crazy. Everyone was pulling over to look. I'm not arrogant enough to know what they may or may not be, but I've never seen flares drop close to the ground then ascend again to make a perfect triangle and just blink out of existence.

When it comes to crap like this it's absurd to think we don't have some crazy # our military doesn't talk about. We invented the A-bomb about 50 years after we invented flight, and to think we're still zooming around the skies with something as ancient as jet fuel (about 90 years after the invention of the Bomb) is absurd.
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago2203699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join