It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alabama officer shot, killed sovereign citizen; video released

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
….like I said Augie....nice to know which side of the fence you sit on.....LMAO.

I'm on the side of the fence that is south of the side of the fence you sit on Mr. Canada, you know, the side you actually want to be on.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: one4all
….like I said Augie....nice to know which side of the fence you sit on.....LMAO.

I'm on the side of the fence that is south of the side of the fence you sit on Mr. Canada, you know, the side you actually want to be on.

Everyone knows which side of the fence you are on....try harder to remember who put you there

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Thats one reason i know there is more to the story. The states attorney couldn't get a guilty verdict by a grand jury than there is more to the story. There was apparently 3 videos and 8 people testified and the jury decided to clear the officer. Now at first i was thinking well maybe the state attorney didn't try to win but then why create the jury in the first place.

My bet is the moment he took that stun gun he became a threat to everyone around him. Depending on state law it became an attack on an officer with a deadly weapon. This guy should have just turned around let them slap on cuffs. You dont escalate a situation with the police when he could easily solve it at the police station. I was arrested for something i strongly disagreed with. However i went to the police station spoke with the police and released with an apology. Thought id have to go in front of s judge but no they realized they stopped the wring vehicle.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: TheRedneck

Thats one reason i know there is more to the story. The states attorney couldn't get a guilty verdict by a grand jury than there is more to the story. There was apparently 3 videos and 8 people testified and the jury decided to clear the officer. Now at first i was thinking well maybe the state attorney didn't try to win but then why create the jury in the first place.

My bet is the moment he took that stun gun he became a threat to everyone around him. Depending on state law it became an attack on an officer with a deadly weapon. This guy should have just turned around let them slap on cuffs. You dont escalate a situation with the police when he could easily solve it at the police station. I was arrested for something i strongly disagreed with. However i went to the police station spoke with the police and released with an apology. Thought id have to go in front of s judge but no they realized they stopped the wring vehicle.

Any LEO defense will begin at the beginning or first contact and will end there.....this is murder by routine/ SOP......there will be a verbal command given by the Male Cop and that will be the beginning and the end....the mans human and federal rights were breached the instant an illegally directed verbal command was given....you can see the tub of lard begin to enact the murder dance by issuing verbal commands...and then immediately ESCALATING TO TAKE DYNAMIC CONTROL AND LEGAL CONTROL OF THE MOMENT....as long as we have Lawyers defending murdering Cops we will have these SOP murder routines acted out word for word and second by second by LEOs and innocent people will continue to die.

This murder chain will never be broken until the Thin Blue Line is broken and that WILL NEVER BE BROKEN UNESS YOUR PRESIDENT STEPS UP TO THE PLATE and makes sure that every single COP or Fed or whoever we see online doing this is arrested and their inhouse policies are changed...YES we need to see 20 or 30 people OUT OF 350 MILLION put in bloody jail for being murderers and we need another 10 of their bosses to go down and we need 100 million or 200 million in damages paidout by 3-4 departments and we need a few Judges butt whipped and run off.
edit on 22-8-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: putnam6
Such BS in a country where people have 6 DWI's and still drive. If they had to do anything at all just write him a citation and let him go. Loads of people on the road without license and insurance I know one hit me and he is still out driving. Instead we got a dead father, a fatherless family and a POS officer on disability. Sickening

I dont think he was driving . at least in the video the wife is in the drivers seat..

That makes it even crazier, if thats possible

<< 4  5  6   >>

join