It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Tribunal for Natural Justice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
There is an organization called the International Tribunal for Natural Justice (ITNJ). Its purpose is to provide a place for the testimony of victims of injustice to be heard when their local avenues for justice have failed them.

Part of the ITNJ is the Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sex Abuse.

The following video contains the testimony from survivors Kristy Allen, Ronald Bernard, and Jay Parker regarding Ritual Sexual Abuse (RSA).

International Tribunal for Natural Justice
Published on Jun 4, 2018

All videos from the London seating are available at commission.itnj.org...

In my opinion, we the people are morally obligated to listen, despite the fact that it's painful to do so.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

Why?
There's nothing we can do about it. The ways of rich folk are different from the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It sounds more European than international. What kind of power do they actually have? Why not just hire a therapist if you need someonet o “listen” to your stories?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

Hmmm... I'm not able to star and flag your post for some reason... but I tried!!!

I checked out their website -- International Tribunal for Natural Justice -- and I applaud this:

In homage to its overriding commitment to Truth and transparency, the ITNJ is committed to video-recording all proceedings and live-streaming hearings and trials whenever possible, with all video recordings archived for public access. Never again shall the corrupting influence of secrecy be permitted to colour the hearts of those whom we entrust as guardians of our ancient treasures; our birth-right of natural justice.

There is no virtue in secrecy when seeking justice. None. And all the efforts to do so protects the guilty -- NOT the innocent. And not just sex crimes; all crimes.

But I gotta say -- and this is probably my own cynicism -- if all we're going to do is listen, showcasing the testimony of the victims is just a feather in their cap... and the ultimate fantasy come true. You and I will be horrified... the guilty will be excited.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
There's nothing we can do about it.

I think the act of listening is doing something about it.

I think it contributes to elevating the overall consciousness of the planet, as in knowledge is power.

originally posted by: Metallicus
Why not just hire a therapist if you need someonet o “listen” to your stories?

In my comment about listening, I meant that we the people need to listen to the testimony of victims because it's our world and our responsibility to educate ourselves about the horrors that are carried out by those in control.

Yes, I'm sure these victims have used therapy to overcome the trauma they have experienced so that they then could have the presence of mind to share their experience with the world.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Listening to Kristy Allen's testimony, I've put the video on pause to post about the fact that she has said that her father abused her, but he was also abused growing up.

I have heard this before.

The question to be solved is, what starts the cycle?

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Robert David Steele is Chief Counsel of the ITNJ.

He begins speaking at 1 hour, 2 minutes, 4 seconds about factions and activities within the CIA and other agencies.

posted on Aug, 17 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth
Part of the ITNJ is the Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sex Abuse.

A screenshot:

I have found an interview of survivor Kristy Allen after she gave her testimony before the ITNJ.

The introductory material ends at 4 minutes, 38 seconds:

WhyIsThisTrue?
Published on Jun 9, 2018

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join