It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lords of the Underworld

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Well yesterday morning I was staying at the Super "8" motel in Fort Nelson British Columbia Canada. Early in the morning it sounded like the maid was trying to get in my room to start cleaning. I told her to go away & come back later. She still was shaking on my door violently so I yelled " Hey I'm trying to sleep here" The door even shook more violently so I got up & opened the door. To my suprise there was a soaking went Aboriginal 20 something male trying to get into my room. He was standing outside in his underwear with blood dripping down his leg. He started screaming that the Lords of the Underworld were after him. He picked up a gray large cart with his hockey bag and threw it at me then ran to the next door trying to break into that room. He was in absolute terror. The lady at the front desk yelled at him to leave the hotel and to get dressed. She had to call the RCMP. (Royal Mounted Canadian Police) He runs into the bathroom near the lobby and flips out punching the mirror then urinates all over the place. The cops finally show up and take him to jail. I quess earlier he was running around outside in just his underwear while it was -14° Celsius or 6.8° farenheit plus windchill. He obviously was on drugs or something.
Now Ft Nelson is a small city/large town with no organized crime yet so he must be taliking about monsters as the lords of the underworld.
Now I do not condone drug use but I have tried magic mushrooms a few times and I've noticed that my perception of reality changed and peoples faces changed with color tracers etc. What if this guy tapped into a different version of reality/vibrational plane and started to see these reptoids everyone has been talking about lately?

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Ive "heard" lsd does more to you than just making you high, but I dont know.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
yeah man he was most likely on '___', shrooms or some crazy hallucinagin

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Unless the man was already a nutcase, lsd or mushrooms would not come anywhere near having the effects described. If it was a drug it sounds pretty close to the effects of PCP (Angel Dust).

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I do not use drugs anymore but back in my bad boy days (before I met Reikuro and my girlfriend) I tried em a few times, I cant remember what drug it was but me and a few friends where trying it and started to see some crazy #, my friend Shawn (who is a Satanist I should add) allso said he saw the Lord of the Underworld and then ran off, we searched around for him and then at exactly Midnight he knocked on my door all bloody and said "I know worship him" and passed out, He must have done some crazy things to himself while he was high off the stuff but the fact that he kept mentioning the Lord of the Underworld was sorta strange

and dun worry, Reik and other peoples straightened me out

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
hmmm, I dunno, I found this ancient text on the internet the other day. it says,
timmy, timm, timm, timmy, and the lords of the underworld. darkness fills my heart with pain.

what do you think it means?

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
what the feck does this post have to do with Cryptozoology and mythical beasts???

come on guys for the sake of the site lets have some pre planned posting before random rubbish trashes are beloved site?

ive took a lot of lsd (acid,trips....whatever you want to name it) in my youth and although its extremely mad some times the things youre brain makes you see...you dont turn into some satanic overlord from the nether regions of hell...you may if your (very odd and have issues?) think you have...but believe me you dont.

oh...and i honestley wouldnt advise experimenting with '___'....i know people whos lives have been ruined by it....

regards.

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The opening post is from a member that is, at least for now, on global ignore. Surfnaked's post is not the opening post. The opening post is about some lunatic running around in such a way as to make others think the guy was tripping, not seeing things.

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
'___' cuts apart small cells in your brain, resulting in holes, literal holes in your brain, with one use it will kil 30,000 little cells in your brain, so
a.stop, and to answer your question
b. yes it can

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Years ago, in those crazy times, before fermented grains were replaced by viatamins and wheat germ...

I ate a handful of those mushroom thingies...

I swear to you I saw Richard Nixon come out of the little red light in the television... and then he turned into Satan.

I never did bad things to my body again.

Postcript:
In time I got over all of that, and got much better... I'm not so sure about Nixon.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
timmy and the lords of the underworld! with their lead guitarist dating a 12 year old girl with braces.. ahh you mean southpark, ancient lore describing the denizens of what is known as "south park, colorado" where many primitive people lived.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If you really want to know more about '___'/Acid... you might want to research Timothy Leary, he did extensive studies using the "drug."

Heres one site Timothy Leary, Ph.D.

or Allen Ginsberg

or William Burroughs

"None of Dr. Leary's most important studies have either suffered refutation or enjoyed confirmation, because enacted law, statues enacted after and because of Dr. Leary's research - makes it a crime for any other psychologists or psychiatrists to replicate such research. I know you've heard that the Inquisition ended in 1819, but in many areas of psychotherapy and medicine, the U.S. government has taken up where the Vatican left off." Robert Anton Wilson

I really hope you all take a look...

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I advise people to read a book called "Breaking Open The Head". I can't remember who it's by, but Googles just round the corner.

My own opinion - everyone I know (around 7) that has taken '___' or Mushrooms, have not gone insane, have not been haunted by demons or flashbacks, and have come out the otherside of the trip "reignited", happier and seemingly changed for the good. Now thats no conclusive proof, but you have to wonder....why is it that Tribes and Cultures in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, the whole world, have been using such things for 1000's of years and stayed alive without our material goods....while we are banned from taking it and scorned for wanting it. Tribes throughout time have used hallucenegenics to connect with their spiritual side and to promote knowledge and understanding. But not us, no. To us, these drugs are embodiments of satan, the most ridiculous and harmful thing you could wish to do to yourself. Instead, we are told "Oh, you want to destroy your lungs, pollute the earth, and then destroy your liver and become an idiot? Great, heres your 40 ciggarettes and your litre of Rum"

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
chebob that sig is from blue velvet right? man that movie rocked. hahaha

anyways

I wanna hear more about thos human faced fishes ;o

[edit on 20-7-2005 by Davood]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
You might find some very useful information that's already been posted here.

top topics

join