It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery Channel Ship Wreck hunter claims to find Alien USO beneath Bermuda Triangle

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PhotonEffect

Come on people, the greatest navy the civilized world has ever seen will never leave things to chance if it jeopardized current projects. Don't believe this nonsense. Our submarine fleet would have found it and if it were really alien, nobody would have ever found out nor have ever heard about it......!!!
edit on 10-8-2018 by Vanux because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2018 by Vanux because: Read proofing

posted on Aug, 10 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Don't forget about the TOP SERECT technology used to find these wrecks...the Subs couldn't use it optimally....Emery Smith discusses its inventor and how they have also used it....they actually located Solomons Mines with it in the USA.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
5K years?

There's be nothing left but barnacles and corals.

Let it be

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Don't forget about the TOP SERECT technology used to find these wrecks...the Subs couldn't use it optimally......A.

In 1963??? The entire 'secret sensor' story is preposterous. Cooper told wild yarns in is declining, lonely years, it's sad to see his frailties exploited by exploitative TV programs.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: one4all
Don't forget about the TOP SERECT technology used to find these wrecks...the Subs couldn't use it optimally......A.

In 1963??? The entire 'secret sensor' story is preposterous. Cooper told wild yarns in is declining, lonely years, it's sad to see his frailties exploited by exploitative TV programs.

Nope it was cutting edge then...and still is now.....they were using a really early version...todays are modulated and much more user friendly.

Its the involved in a drama yet Canadians again...they show up in the damndest places don't they....but it is a Beaver Bucking plaid shirt tucking Canajun at the heart of this so-called secret technology.

Coopers maps are possible and likely to exist......back then they were working with generic feedback...today we can tell exactly what and how much of what is where to a pinpoint.

Anyone check to see if Oak Island is on that Map.....lol...ooops I forgot they already emptied that piggybank to piggybank the United States of America....right.

You heard me say SOLOMONS MINES RIGHT....in the USA...right..
edit on 11-8-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
THis is hogwash.. Just another publicity stunt...Anyways the NYTIMES already reported and showed an infared video of a ufo being chased by the navy.Took off like nothing they ever saw.

www.nytimes.com...

Cmdr. David Fravor and Lt. Cmdr. Jim Slaight were on a routine training mission 100 miles out into the Pacific when the radio in each of their F/A-18F Super Hornets crackled: An operations officer aboard the U.S.S. Princeton, a Navy cruiser, wanted to know if they were carrying weapons.

“Two CATM-9s,” Commander Fravor replied, referring to dummy missiles that could not be fired. He had not been expecting any hostile exchanges off the coast of San Diego that November afternoon in 2004.

Commander Fravor, in a recent interview with The New York Times,
edit on 12-8-2018 by jetfiremaverick because: rerite

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
What more proof do you want that we have Ufosusos than with 2 navy airmen showing us a flir image of a ufo that shut down there dummy missile system? why would a fake discovery channel news story be getting so much interest but this almost none? Are you all disconnected from reality? BTW this is an honese evaluation of this forum..
edit on 12-8-2018 by jetfiremaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
So they found wreckage in the Bermuda Triangle.. Whats that place known for again? Oh that's right, aliens.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jetfiremaverick

This was everywhere, and everyone was all over it - when it actually came out months ago.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This could be the USS Cyclops size is right loading gear would look like what was seen.

The ship was in the area when lost and the outrigger structures may be dislodged and know look like that over time.
And yes there was a small amount of gold on the USS Cyclops

www.learning-history.com...

its way more likely to be the USS Cyclops then to be a alien craft.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

unlikely

It's too large AND allegedly is attached by thousands of years of coral.

The navy would have to literally explode the coral off with charges, to utilize one of their big mama lifters.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

Well, the only way those protrusion points are those towers on USS Cyclops, is if they are overestimating at 300 feet.

Those look below 200 feet in length. (There's a man standing on the deck I used for scale, assumed he was six feet tall.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

Well, the only way those protrusion points are those towers on USS Cyclops, is if they are overestimating at 300 feet.

Those look below 200 feet in length. (There's a man standing on the deck I used for scale, assumed he was six feet tall.

I did a lot of diving over the years and its vary easy to over or underestimate size underwater.

www.seeker.com...

Just ask people that have had run ins with sharks how big the shark was.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED

originally posted by: Archivalist

I did a lot of diving over the years and its vary easy to over or underestimate size underwater.

www.seeker.com...

Just ask people that have had run ins with sharks how big the shark was.

As a note, I grew up on a major oceanic coastline. I'm very familiar with sharks and size estimation discrepancies.
I personally knew whale sharks are observed around 30 feet long, so that was my guess. Haha.
I usually had issues with snake size estimation. Tough to tell how long a water faring snake is, while it slithers across the surface of water. They aren't in a straight line, they travel in big S shapes. I know how big a typical water snake is supposed to be in the swamps.
To this day, I swear I saw a normal banded water snake that seemed 14 feet long. It was probably just a 6-8 foot giant sized water snake, but certainly not 14 feet. (I have a fear of wild snakes in swamp environments, so I would be vulnerable to a sizing bias.
)

Actually ANNED I went and did some further reading and investigation.

We should be able to determine VERY easily, if this is the USS Cyclops.

It should have been carrying a full load of manganese ore.

"Two days later, she departed for Baltimore, Maryland, with no stops scheduled, carrying the manganese ore. The ship was thought to be overloaded when she left Brazil"
en.wikipedia.org...(AC-4)

Manganese ore "is naturally present on the ocean floor", meaning, it can exist there for long periods, that's an environment that it can be naturally found.

All they have to do, is look for the manganese ore cargo.

If they find several tons of manganese, then your idea about this being the USS Cyclops is a jackpot answer.

"According to 1978 estimate, the ocean floor has 500 billion tons of manganese nodules.[27] Attempts to find economically viable methods of harvesting manganese nodules were abandoned in the 1970s.[28] The CIA once used mining manganese modules on the ocean floor as a cover story for recovering a sunken Soviet submarine.[29]"
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 15-8-2018 by Archivalist because: bad info, fixed

edit on 15-8-2018 by Archivalist because: more factual fixes - some source quote - Citing Wikipedia because the ATS forum isn't a peer journal and I don't want to read 8,000 books to tell you two facts

edit on 15-8-2018 by Archivalist because: that edit was just for kicks

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PhotonEffect

I always thought it was part of the submarine base off the east coast of Fl, and if not they you would think have already explored the anomaly.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The world atlas we know is mostly fake. The land masses are real, but the oceans are not nearly that big. NASA is a sciencefiction created after WW2 to hide the secrets of the world: The earth is a hollow #dysonsphere and has an inner sun. The moon is small and close (within the Van Allen Belts & within the earth's outer atmosphere). Gravity is really Electromagnetism (Electric Universe), unrelated to Mass. Space-time does not exist. Dark matter does not exist. Global warming (ozone layer) was caused by Aerosol #geoengineering, not carbon. There is no ocean floor between continents (Hollow). We are not welcome on Mars or the Moon, so we faked every shot. Earth used to be a (flat-oriented) Moon of the planet Saturn. Saturn (EL) is the God of Abraham and the mother planet that created Earth. Every human civilization watched Saturn, Venus, and Mars dance in the sky, and they drew what they saw from a giant cross (Christianity), to a star+crescent (Islam) to the black cube of Saturn (Judaism kabbalah => cube allah => cube god). Gotta use your own brain and do original research, otherwise NASA just another blind faith religion.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AriAsulin

things have really changed at ATS when a flat earther "individual" has a say. the issue is simple about the actual case
here...there are no more shows or news reports...since aug 2018...its being covered up.
edit on 8-10-2018 by DERRUFO because: no reason given

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DERRUFO

Textsuddenly a few months after the darrell miklos crew locate an ancient site with maybe
a crashed gigantic ufo on the shoreline coral reefs of the carribean here comes a USA govt
expedition for "purely scientific purposes "... derrufo says cover story for a major cover up
operation... online stories : Scientists wind up deep-water probes in Caribbean waters
phys.org › Earth › Environment... headlinesfornews.com › Technology Headlines
Nov 21, 2018 · Scientists wind up deep-water probes in Caribbean waters 1 min 8 47 mins ago by admin U.S. scientists have wrapped up a 22-day mission exploring waters around Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands with the deepest dives ever undertaken in the region

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DERRUFO

Verifiable link, please.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join