It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One black night at Boscombe Down in 1994 - rumors, evidence, etc.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx

It's one of the zombies of the aviation projects, along with the skyquakes, Aurora and the Companion.

They just won't die.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
That and the Tr...hang on theres someone at the door......

posted on Aug, 20 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

Just yell out "TR-1 Dragon lady," that usually makes the killbots relax

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
If you really want to get an idea of what's being developed at Area 51, TTR, or any of the restricted bases, you can simply create a home made long range UAV, attach a couple specialized cameras/lenses to a turret beneath the aircraft, build a truck mounted broadcast tower (to operate at a safe distance from the restricted zone), carefully install a repeater on a mountain or two (or three) that's overlooking the range, and wait for the feds to come to your door.

If you want to be really creative, you can build your own VLO hybrid/solar powered UAV that can sit in an indiscriminate area (maybe on top of a hanger or abandoned building within the zone) which could power down during the day and photograph/broadcast at night. If you're really good with RF, you can mask the transmissions.

I guess it just depends on how bad you really want to know though. Sometimes, I think it's better for secrets to remain secrets, especially when it helps preserve your way of life.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Masisoar

All it takes is a preprogrammed drone, no datalink/gps just accelerometers/barro sensor etc. A flying wing would be perfect.

I could build one for a couple of hundred $$, still a dumb idea...

Let it do its thing, retrieve from crash site and flee.

(Don't do this)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join