It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wakefield Accelerators

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I would love to know why every thread where the infamous Dugway suntanner is mentioned instantly dies.

posted on Aug, 5 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DirtyBizzler

its a hard concept for people to grasp that we are way more advanced in DEW and particle beam tech let alone something like what was tested out there.

there really isn't much but speculation anyway, sometimes it is interesting what these threads dredge up in the form of
a response. i doubt the people who died that nights family got a explanation other than a terrible accident and as morbid as it sounds i wonder what they did with the bodies? or whatever was left.

and that is the sadist part to me, men died that night for their country and science and we will never know them, but i think about them even if i don't know their name.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I would say it's well above speculation. There is plenty of real science supporting it's existence. , and combined with the conjecture in certain other threads, you sort of get a clear picture of the basics on how it might work. I would say it's a "novel" use of existing quantum communication/NPI laser comm devices in our military comm sats. Solid chance the large satellite spoken about earlier in this thread is one of the "Advanced Orion" NRO comm sats, which coincidentally the NRO denies being responsible for. Just so happens it does microwave inferometry, which may be the basis for the initial targeting/entanglement beam. I wish a physicist would chime in.

Also funny that my other favorite thread heavily mentions Orion and strongly implies a mechanism of action that seems to correlate to some of my previously posted links.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I can say one thing for sure: it is definitely real. It definitely has something to do with matter wave amplification and entanglement. It definitely has something to do with phase conjugation and non-linear adaptive optics. It also definitely has something to do with NPI laser communication and quantum microwave inferometry. I may or may not have a client that knows all about it. I may have asked said client about it. His facial expressions and our subsequent conversation may have confirmed that it is definitely real, in use, and he definitely knows something about ALL of it.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: ErosA433

test

and in the early times of north Korea one of these facilities suffered an 'accident' that was by all parties understood to be a never before seen accident or an intentional act of destruction by a foreign power, but with means unknown.

penroc3,
I have not seen those pics from dugway before, and the event in the link is not the one I am familiar with.
The event I know of happened in summer of 2008, and was witnessed by a group of motorcyclists on a several day off road tour of western utah and eastern nev.
They were somewhere west of dugway in the mountains and their was a mountain in between them and the test site.
If I remeber correctly there was more than one "shot", and there was some sort of phenomena that presaged the "shot" so they were able to get a couple pics.
The pics I saw were astounding, to say the least, the desert was bathed in a green light from the well defined green beam, that cookie cut a hole in the cloud deck, a perfect f'ing circular hole through the clouds.
There was a mountain between the group and the test site and they figured they were at least 20-25 miles from the mountain, yet they still got sunburns and optical film was partially exposed, even though they were sheilded from the source by the mountain.
The apperant size of the beam was, quite frankly, astounding, likely measuraable in fractions of mile.
And now that i think about it the forum that this was hosted on suffered a massive loss of content around that time, wiping out cached media and posts. Hmmmmm

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

There are also several videos on YouTube of it's use in Iraq. Allegedly it has been tested several times in various locations, a full power test being the reason for the mystery of the vanishing island off the Australian coast. Another member that used to post here (and was part of the reason for the erasure) even had a name for it: Proteus

The guy earlier today basically told me he did "space stuff" for the government and now works for a subcontractor (there are lots here). We started talking about Space Force and his wife mentioned he works with the NRO a lot. Then I started talking about the recent rash of diplomacy with NK and there being a good reason behind it (i.e. Dugway zapper). He asked where I would get that idea. I just told him that 2004 was a big year at Dugway Proving Ground. He got a weird look and asked what I meant.

"Matter-Wave Entanglement and Amplification"

He had that look of total surprise that cannot be faked. I sell stuff for a living, and I can definitely tell. I showed him my ATS bookmark list and asked if I was warm. His response: "warmer than you ever should be".

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

i know exactly what you are talking about as far as that test goes.

it is amazing what's hiding out in the deserts isnt it?

if you notice on that pic on the ufo hunter page there is some interesting side effects in the air around the beam.

and what i 'believe' are unconventional aircraft observing the test. and i think between these two aerial displays people have enough time to get their cameras up and at the ready, not sure if i would want to be ANYWHERE near the tests because of the side effects on the human system.

its funny the military was very behind Trump(rightfully so i think) and all of a sudden we seem to be ramping down on our conventional wars and the barking dogs of the neighborhood seem to have been muzzled.

i said it when the olympics first happened and the NK and SK along with US all of a sudden were very chummy, i believe there was a demonstration or maybe even a confirmation of some of this tech and we were behind some of their more spectacular failures.

hell maybe even a fly/hover over of some of our more interesting assets. letting Kim know we can get your facility's and you anytime we want so play ball and we let you live.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Was it MENTOR-4? You look at the orbital plots for the MENTOR satellite constellation, it has some interesting points along the path (UTTR, Iraq, NK). Here is an interesting read on Orion/MENTOR and their more advanced replacements in Palladium At Night (PAN)/NEMESIS.

satelliteobservation.net...

The SIGINT Satellites of Pine Gap: Conception, Development and in Orbit - Nautilus Institute
PDFnautilus.org › uploads › 2015/10 › PG-S...

edit on 28-8-2018 by DirtyBizzler because: Bad link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join