It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War IV Strategy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
You are the President of the United States. Islamic terrorist has been killing American "infidels" for the past 35 years. Islamic terrorist target any country in the free world, if for nothing else, world domination - which is their goal. What would you do? Appease as Carter, Reagan, George H. W. Bush and Clinton did or fight as Bush 43 is doing? Remember...terrorist have been murdering Americans for 35 years.

www.mensnewsdaily.com...

Radical Islamic terrorists will continue to attack the United States and the world in the coming decades and are likely to obtain and use biological weapons.

Iraqi beheadings inspire militants around world. The brutal beheadings in Iraq appear to inspire militants in other parts of the world who are drawn to the "shock value" of the horrifying attacks and the intense publicity...

Every evening about 10 million people across the world are tuning into Al-Manar television, a satellite channel that lauds suicide bombers, accuses the United States of crimes against humanity and shows the Statue of Liberty as a gory knife-wielding figure dripping blood.

An Islamist women's group has begun an Internet magazine aimed at recruiting Arab women to fight holy wars against non-Muslims

The threat of Islamist extremists taking over countries in the middle-east is real and could "fundamentally change the balance of security in the world," September 11 commission member John F. Lehman said.

www.newsbalance.com...

A terrorist group, aided and abetted by a radical nation, attacks and destroys the World Trade Center - One of many salvos in its self-declared war against the American "Great Satan." It promises more attacks.

This leaves America only one option - to wage war against the host country until it is able to destroy the terrorists and their infrastructure that threaten America.

Logic dictates that America has the right and duty to go to war against a host nation that harbors terrorist. America is in no way waging a war against any particular religion. The fact that the terrorists and the host nation are Muslim should be incidental but most Muslim nations of the world do not see it this way. To most of the Islamic world, the current American offensive against Muslim terrorists and their host nation is an attack against Islam itself.

Muslim terrorists and states threaten Jihad against America and the entire non-Muslim world. America can face this threat head-on or it can try to appease those terrorists who would do battle against us. What would you do?

Osama himself said, "Allarzu Lillah, Walhukumu Lillah." "The world belongs to Allah and so the rule of Allah should prevail all across the world."

www.fas.org...

As Willie Cunningham of WLW radio askes his callers, "Give me a full report."

American Victims of Mideast Terrorist Attacks - Timeline

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

Chief

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Albert Einstein
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

www.heartquotes.net...

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Event Horizon

I was going to be Einstein on this, but I am minutes too late, relatively speaking. It's a great quote, used just 17 times before at ATS by my count.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Why does everyone skip to WWIV??Is it WWIII really that inevitable that we are already trying to figure out what WWIV will be like?

Sounds really strange on how intelligent people are nowadays.

[edit on 21/2/05 by Heartagram]

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Event Horizon
I was going to be Einstein on this, but I am minutes too late, relatively speaking. It's a great quote, used just 17 times before at ATS by my count.

17 times wow that’s funny, it’s a good quote.

Originally posted by Heartagram
Why does everyone skip to WWIV??Is it WWIII really that inevitable that we are already trying to figure out what WWIV will be like?
Sounds really strange on how intelligent people are nowadays.

Heartagram, that’s exactly what I asked myself when I first read this post. I was like did I miss the thread on WWIII?

new topics

top topics

join