It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Maya Picture, Evidence of Extraterrestrials

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: CreationBro

what other way is there to play ?

it's the most fun , blood letting for flesh tearer and eye gouger ! to appease one death and seven death

and attribute our wins to great grandmother and great grandfather Xmucane and Xpiacoc

Yes yes indeed. We must please the blood gods of Pok-a-Tok.

I will begin with an offering of one can of Chak Boyardee (im pretty sure the meat in it is human, right?)

edit on 732018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Facehugger?

I want to see the depiction of the chest burster.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
What exactly am I supposed to be seeing as evidence and to expand on the evidence of what?

Evidence of stuff and things. And whatnot.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro
Head or beating heart while the moon eclipses the Sun.

Hey! That's MY shtick!

Harte

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
An example of just how far ATS has fallen.

Once over this would have at least warranted respectful discussion either disproving or supporting the OP's premise.
Now?
Just ridicule and the obligatory Trump comment.

Very sad.

I haven't posted on this site since 2007, and wow, it truly has gone downhill like you said. The picture depicts a very small humanoid riding on the head of the Mayan, which is amazing given that at most ancient sites I visited in Mexico, the steles are mostly defaced - you barely see anything on them. This leads me to believe the interesting ones are for sure removed and never to be seen again.

Anyway, I probably won't be back here again. Even if someone posted a picture of the true holy grail people would find ways to make jokes either because they aren't capable of productive discussion, or because they want to make fun to discredit the truth. It works most of the time.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soulshock

originally posted by: Freeborn
An example of just how far ATS has fallen.

Once over this would have at least warranted respectful discussion either disproving or supporting the OP's premise.
Now?
Just ridicule and the obligatory Trump comment.

Very sad.

I haven't posted on this site since 2007, and wow, it truly has gone downhill like you said. The picture depicts a very small humanoid riding on the head of the Mayan, which is amazing given that at most ancient sites I visited in Mexico, the steles are mostly defaced - you barely see anything on them. This leads me to believe the interesting ones are for sure removed and never to be seen again.

Anyway, I probably won't be back here again. Even if someone posted a picture of the true holy grail people would find ways to make jokes either because they aren't capable of productive discussion, or because they want to make fun to discredit the truth. It works most of the time.

how do you know it is riding? and not attached? i posted pics of how they used to wear their warrior masks and they had dead animals attached on that same place. Maybe thr guy had his dead baby attached to his mask and they made the statue our of that, why think it is humanoid or whatever?

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
*squints eye*
i see nothing, just a ceremonial hat

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

thats pareidolia
the "grey" has only one eye

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
IMHO it's a depiction of the reigning leader or someone else of high stature complete with their 'crown'. I have currency here with artist's creations showing a leader (monarch) wearing the crown of office so I wonder what people will make of that 1000 years from now (evidence of alien influence, advanced tech or just a hat?)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
thats pareidolia
the "grey" has only one eye

To be fair, we only see one of the eyes of the guy wearing the headdress. It's a side view, although I know nothing about grey's anatomy (pun fully intended).

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Soulshock

Can you explain to us what we're supposed to be seeing please? The resolution is poor and it's hard to see on my tablet.

I'm looking at it on a 44" tv, and it reminds me of an old cake.
I gotta really squint.

That's a pre colonial twinky i don't know what you all are complaining about, it just got broken in two and it was so old that it got turned into stone by now.

Twinkies are like that, i thought you all knew
edit on 5-7-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
What's the guy holding so close to his chest?

Also, nice platform shoes.

edit on 5-7-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join