It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Switzerland Is Mulling A Radical Plan To Rip Power Away From Big Banks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Switzerland in considering changing their financial system to get rid of fractional reserve banking. I'm not sure if I support this or not, but I know a lot of people here are against the fractional reserve system. It seems this would mean the banks would do less lending, which probably wouldn't be good IMO.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Switzerland is going to do nothing to big banks and big banking.
Other than making lots of money on it, of course.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

from link

Who’s against it?
Well, the bankers, obviously. As well as the Swiss government. Among the arguments against the change are that it would damage Switzerland’s international competitiveness and that it would undermine an economy that is currently pretty healthy.

Then this looks like a good plan. The fear tactics used against people reclaiming their sovereign right to be the issuers of the People's money and credit speaks for itself.

Go Switzerland.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Vollgeld for the world, less greedy banksters can´t be that bad!

edit on 9 6 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Switzerland is going to do nothing to big banks and big banking.
Other than making lots of money on it, of course.

what's with the thing with the Swiss banking and their ties to the Vatican and the origination of modern banking?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
anyone who fights against world domination of fractional reserve lending is an element of the United States military- the banks run things.

isis never beheaded anyone until they declared they promoted a gold back currency

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Switzerland in considering changing their financial system to get rid of fractional reserve banking. I'm not sure if I support this or not, but I know a lot of people here are against the fractional reserve system. It seems this would mean the banks would do less lending, which probably wouldn't be good IMO.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

It would not mean less lending. The only lending that might be affected are the bad loans that banks make, which end up being paid by the taxpayers in the banks to big to fail scheme.

It means more money in the hands of the nation and less money in the hands of greedy bankers.

The world is over 200 trillion dollars in debt to the bankers who loaned us electronic currency that they never possessed. You can bet they will fight against anything that would disrupt there BS system.

Anyone who fights to keep money generation and the profits associated with it in private hands should be ignored, they are greedy manipulative liars or ignorant.

If there is even 1 college professor anywhere who teaches in the field of economics that supports private banking or deregulation, that economist is not fit to teach because they are obviously morons.

edit on 9-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This seems quite significant and worth watching in light of recent stockpiling warning to citizenry and home guard practice mobilization.

Everyone was asking "why" well maybe the potential move away from fiat money is reason.

After all Swiss banking network is like one of the long-term thrones of deepstate/darkstate power centers.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Just pulling out of our current financial system though will create an overnight global economic collapse and probably lead to resource wars within a week.

In order to move to a different currency model and banking system, it will take at minimum 20 years of making incremental changes, step by step, towards the alternative.

The slow approach will allow our global society to maintain a sense of stability and normalcy while also continuing our daily routines and ensuring we can put food on the table and keep the lights on and gas in the tank.

This also has to be a global strategy to shift over, because this is a global system of trade and commerce and thus banking and currency.

20 years is the minimum for a complete shift safely, and I would guess about 40 years is the maximum time frame it would require to fully incorporate a new system while the old one is outmoded one piece at a time.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Yes, wholeheartedly agree, if one continues rules of the game as it were....................worship of debt game.

I used to think a "Jubilee" was kinda crazy thinking until I learned that the rigging of the game is far worse than anything out of Vegas could ever dream possible.

Maybe time for an entirely new game.

I've contemplated on that a bit and rather than write a book my summation is on reset is,

The poor and lower middle class would find themselves cash rich in comparison to today.

Those elites bloodsucking off the poor and lower middle class would suffer their due consequences.

Middle and upper-class depends on their dependence upon debt driven equities - If you depend on that, I'm sorry you are much like a German of the latter 30's and early 40's willfully ignoring bad policy to your personal benefit.

Now were something this radical done most have to change current ways financially and be responsible.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Switzerland getting rid of banks???? I nearly died laughing. BECAUSE of it's banks Switzerland sat back through two world wars untouched by the ravages of said wars and filled their pockets from the warring nations. They'll as much alter their banking system as them getting a submarine fleet.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Switzerland getting rid of banks???? I nearly died laughing. BECAUSE of it's banks Switzerland sat back through two world wars untouched by the ravages of said wars and filled their pockets from the warring nations. They'll as much alter their banking system as them getting a submarine fleet.

Actually they do have a submarine, four of them and if I had I'd call it my fleet!

PX-28, F.-A Forel

Link

better watch the metaphor's ha ha

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well slap my face with a wet lettuce leaf. I stand corrected.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Well slap my face with a wet lettuce leaf. I stand corrected.

Your point about swiss banking stands, be an earthquake in financial system and definite loss of major seat of power for the deep elite banker class.

But they do have subs so not unimaginable.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Now that was funny, hahahah!

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Switzerland is just a bank addict country, that served and still serves as a bank for all kind of Europe and world-wide gang activities. Money laundering for all kind of dirty habits of the most disparate and diverse types of criminal gangs, from Italian Mafia, to all sort of south american guerrilla and cartels.

It's military strength that supposedly protected Switzerland from any aggression is a myth, and a big one at it!
What protected Switzerland from war, was a joint decision from warring powers not to attack Switzerland, so that the riches of the oligarchs would be untouched, while they were busy orchestrating wars all around EUrope and in other parts of the World.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
It could usher in an era where governments print what they need instead of borrowing it. It could also lead to the end of income taxation.

I think they should go to a gold based system, where the price of gold is fixed at a variable rate which will keep the value of currency issued steady in terms of value in gold. Each note issued will be specified to have a certain value in gold. Thus when more currency is issued the price of gold would be fixed upwards and vis versa when currency levels decrease.

Included in this should be a steep death tax, where a good portion of monies accumulated in a lifetime above a certain level, are returned to the treasury on death, helping to keep a lid of sorts on the currency outstanding.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Really ? Well then, Switzerland might just have gotten lucky !
How about an anti-bank missile, specifically built to target bank Caveaus with a nuclear shaped charge coming over your head on top of a Topol missile ? I guess it's good to add some Cobalt-90 to the mix , just to make sure those pesky oligarchs and pedophiles who hide their gold there can't get it back even after a few hundred years.

Finally, it looks like it's BITCOIN time !

another question would be ... How long does it take for a Boring machine (mole digging machine) armed with a nuclear warhead to dig from Russia to right under the deepest caveaus of Swiss banks ? ... let's allow the Swiss govt. to answer this one ! In any case, about 2 years ago the moles were ready.

Switzerland was not invaded by Hitler because it was keeping all gold of the nazi oligarchs at that time already , not because of it magical military force.

In any case let's all be happy about the great achievements of Switzerland as well :

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join