It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands from far right and Berlin's techno scene face off in rival rallies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Thanks...now all I can picture is a swarm flying unicorns mounted by a bunch of pink haired, fetish costumed Germans launching rainbows and techno music at nazis....

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: oloufo
... most of the refugees only want peace and a better life.

And there's billions more where they come from! Do you want to bring them all to Germany?

As if we'd have a choice in that matter.

The warhawks ignored our strategy to end this War with Terror for good, but now we're somehow supposed to ... what exactly is it that you benevolent ATSliens want from us?
Wait! Who cares? There's a migrant wave I need to catch. Drone a few Hellfires away for freedom or something?

It's all in the music!

It's in the music, turn it up let it knock
Let it bang on the block 'til the neighbors call the cops
The cops gone come but they ain't gone do #
They don't want no problems, what are y'all stupid
It's all in the music

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It worked with ATR in '99.

I wonder if the 'slippy floor' guys from Berghain will do a happy hour on them?

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: highvein

yeah, we have masshootings every day in europe, the refugees are taking our wives, our money, our jobs, our culture. half an hour ago, i saw some of them on the street and they try to kill me with their smiles.

So there is no problems with the influx of refugees and no one is protesting. Got it. With all the crazy stories about protests you just never know.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Some will have a foot in both camps

...which is the place to be.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Controlled opposition or a real alternative? Study the AFD party program and tell me it aint more of the same old neocon Bollocks?

This whole refugee crisis was instrumentalized to fund the MIC's and build up states in a constant state of emergency. Some of us tend to call it Fortress Europe for a reason.

G20 was a big protest with lotta fallout, this isn't even close.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I don't understand. Are you saying there is a problem with refugees or there isn't a problem?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Thousands don't understand, that's not surprising. Are you saying fascism would be the only solution to this alleged problem?

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Thousands don't understand, that's not surprising. Are you saying fascism would be the only solution to this alleged problem?

I am saying if there are problems with having the refugees, then stop the refugees, if there is no problem, then there is no problem.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Human rights apply to refugees as well, right? How can we build up any solution to the obvious problems with war and chaos when you people constantly bring up the refugees and ignore the cause?

The usual AFD talking heads are quick to demand an end to migration as well, they don't care why the peoples lives have been ruined in the first place. Ignorance in an increasingly competitive world of neocon-artists, that's the two problems I see.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Human rights apply to refugees as well, right? How can we build up any solution to the obvious problems with war and chaos when you people constantly bring up the refugees and ignore the cause?

The usual AFD talking heads are quick to demand an end to migration as well, they don't care why the peoples lives have been ruined in the first place. Ignorance in an increasingly competitive world of neocon-artists, that's the two problems I see.

The problem is the leaders of the nation that the refugees are from. Should we go to war and kill those leaders? And that is not to speak of the terrorists that come along with the refugees. Should citizens of western countries be put in danger from the terrorists also coming across the open borders?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Go ahead and nuke the entire world if that makes you feel save, warm and fuzzy? With the coming masses of climate refugees you might run out of bombs rather quickly.

Should citizens of western countries be put in danger from the terrorists also coming across the open borders?

That's what free societies do, that's how we defined our freedom in contrast to the locked borders of the former DDR. And Schengen was part of that deal. It's completely ridiculous to suggest otherwise.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Go ahead and nuke the entire world if that makes you feel save, warm and fuzzy? With the coming masses of climate refugees you might run out of bombs rather quickly.

Wow. Nice leap to using nukes. That lets me know you don't want to have a serious conversation about it. So be it.

That's what free societies do, that's how we defined our freedom in contrast to the locked borders of the former DDR. And Schengen was part of that deal. It's completely ridiculous to suggest otherwise.

Free societies don't try to stop terrorists? Got it. We defined our freedom by kicking out people of other nations who wanted to control us. Did you forget about the revolutionary war?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

A serious conversation about what? No, the Schengen Agreement doesn't forbid EU states to stop terrorists, you aint got a thing.
Well. Let's talk about the revolutionary war then, which one?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
A German woman I know told me east Germanny is very nationalistic and is very unhappy about this

Shes very liberal and from west Germany, she doesnt like it either

Most Europeans dont like mass migration they are ok with some. I know a fellow athlete in Sweden he said they dont like mass migration either

Can you blame them?

Many European cultures are much different than what we experience here and theres nothing wrong with them preserving it

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Its easy to label them as far right because they want to preserve Germanic culture

Cut the veal with the labeling anyone who doesnt want to be gay or marry a black person as far right just stop it already

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Here is the live stream of the protest.

edit on 11630America/ChicagoTue, 05 Jun 2018 09:11:44 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

preserve Germanic culture

Oh the culture! We brought you two world wars, industrialized genocide and more recently, a gigantic diesel scandal. Right. Who wouldn't wanna preserve this culture in a nation of douchebags?

I'm still waiting for those folks getting at human rights and our culture to preserve those rights. Otherwise there is no culture to talk about, just the same old ignorance mixed up with a pile of German Angst.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join