It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WSJ: Lewandowski Getting Paid by T-Mobile for Merger Lobbying Work

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
It is pretty much routine for former politicians or insiders to move into lobbying.
It has been this way for a long, long time.

Yeah but now Trump is President, and I hate that he is President, so it is really, really, really, really, really wrong this time.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

so?

Why has this cause a kink in your knickers this time Ante?

former campaign manager

Former, as in.. no longer works for..

Is anyone who's ever worked on anything Trumps sphere now no longer to hold a job in and capacity?

Where were you this past 16years of Bush and Obama co reaping money from various businesses?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Former, as in.. no longer works for..

Since when does former mean no influence in politics?

Is anyone who's ever worked on anything Trumps sphere now no longer to hold a job in and capacity?

IMO no one in the Trump administration should have been hired in the first place.

Where were you this past 16years of Bush and Obama co reaping money from various businesses?

Proof?
edit on 26-5-2018 by IcanXplain because: Quotes

edit on 26-5-2018 by IcanXplain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Seriously you’re spot on. This is a sickness. A mass delusion.

They believe there was some sort of cloudy event that relates to Russia helping Trump win the election over the most virtuous and successful former Secretary of State, Hillaryous Rotten Criminal. He had to work with Russia somehow because he is just too stupid, unhealthy, racist (wasn’t a problem before he announced his candidacy - right Sharpton?) and my favorite: a horrible businessman now but wasn’t a few years ago when they all corruptly took essentially favor $ from Trump and other wealthy like him.
The Russia + Trump belief, thanks to the DNC Media, is their new reality baseline. If it doesn’t fit that view it’s a lie.

This is proof brainwashing is easy to do and it’s sad these people aren’t waking up. The facts are simple. Somehow, some way, Trump is clean and that’s a reality check they can’t adjust to because then they have to admit they’re the ones who are being bigoted and supporting traitors when they’ve been subscribing to the view that Trump was the bad guy.

There is libralism that most Americans hear/read about and think Democrat Party but they aren’t even truly “liberal” they just pretend to be. The crew of the modern Democrats are criminals who happened to do more damage and be too sloppy to cover it up. They have successfully brainwashed some of their voters however. Others like myself have been waking up rapidly since 2010 especially when Hope & Change was not happening and foreign asset 44 was actually just harmful to all Americans. He was as close to a modern dictator could be. Just like Bush but worse. They’re on the same team and it is NOT ours. I’m a former Obama voter, 08 only, and honestly Trump hasn’t persude an agenda I prefer 100% since he’s been doing a lot of Republican and conservative things but I know he is the best chance at stopping the massive corruption within America. It was everywhere and America was weakened severely. Trump IS a great President and they will never accept that.
Semper Fidelis

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Seriously you’re spot on. This is a sickness. A mass delusion.

They believe there was some sort of cloudy event that relates to Russia helping Trump win the election over the most virtuous and successful former Secretary of State, Hillaryous Rotten Criminal. He had to work with Russia somehow because he is just too stupid, unhealthy, racist (wasn’t a problem before he announced his candidacy - right Sharpton?) and my favorite: a horrible businessman now but wasn’t a few years ago when they all corruptly took essentially favor $ from Trump and other wealthy like him.
The Russia + Trump belief, thanks to the DNC Media, is their new reality baseline. If it doesn’t fit that view it’s a lie.

This is proof brainwashing is easy to do and it’s sad these people aren’t waking up. The facts are simple. Somehow, some way, Trump is clean and that’s a reality check they can’t adjust to because then they have to admit they’re the ones who are being bigoted and supporting traitors when they’ve been subscribing to the view that Trump was the bad guy.

There is libralism that most Americans hear/read about and think Democrat Party but they aren’t even truly “liberal” they just pretend to be. The crew of the modern Democrats are criminals who happened to do more damage and be too sloppy to cover it up. They have successfully brainwashed some of their voters however. Others like myself have been waking up rapidly since 2010 especially when Hope & Change was not happening and foreign asset 44 was actually just harmful to all Americans. He was as close to a modern dictator could be. Just like Bush but worse. They’re on the same team and it is NOT ours. I’m a former Obama voter, 08 only, and honestly Trump hasn’t persude an agenda I prefer 100% since he’s been doing a lot of Republican and conservative things but I know he is the best chance at stopping the massive corruption within America. It was everywhere and America was weakened severely. Trump IS a great President and they will never accept that.
Semper Fidelis

From my vantage point Obama was more right wing then I would have preferred. He straddled the middle .

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IcanXplain

Exactly. He wasn’t liberal at all. Just pretended to be as the opposition of the Republican Party. Both parties are filled with the same teammates.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
There are your political foes and then there are your enemies.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Everyone connected to Trump is dirty- he's turning the swamp into a sewer and radically transforming America in a third world corruption cesspool. I don't know how people can support him and claim they care about the country.

It's a shame there isn't a button to hit that would smack you in the face, when you say something this ignorant.

The OP seems to be genuinely surprised that a politician turned lobbyist is doing shady things. Pro tip, they all do.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

i cant stand it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join