It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Legacy Has Already Been Destroyed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
OPERATION SILVERBACK FLING...
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

You’re not wrong there. In 2008 he seemed like a breathe of fresh air coming off the heels of the god awful Bush administration with talks of ending wars and promising Hope and Change but he was nothing more than a statesman owned by the wealthy elite.

That and a GOP dominated Congress and House, he soon found out he couldn’t do much of anything only a couple of years into his presidency.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I’m down to send Rafael Cruz back to Canada so he can stay out of our political process for Good but Obama would just be sent back to Hawaii and he’s already out of the political process enjoying his retirement with the wealthy elite who put him there in the first place.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: schuyler

Generalizing? Oh no I am not and you are the minority amongst your peers. Don’t be upset because to you I appear to be generalizing, blame your online peers for it right here on ATS for constantly spearheading the Birther conspiracy and then voting for the man who helped lead the charge about Obama’s legitimacy in the first place.

So if you believe Obama is a US citizen then my post wasn’t directed to you. You are the kind of conservative these other conservatives should aspire to be, you know, not a kook!

how exactly do you quantify that?
I can make the proclamation that Almost ALL liberals are bat # crazy. Then I can point to a few here who fit that description to a "T". Would that make me right?

Easy, just reading the many thread started by conservatives who attack Liberals on a weekly basis calling them bat poop crazy, libtards, and much worse. I’m sure you’ve never participated in such threads adding your 2 cents....

I’ve come to my conclusions by reading their words.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Not all

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join