It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The madness from another world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
We are not who we think we are. Our shape and substance as we see ourselves is not quite a true likeness of what we are. A truer image of our designs exist in a considered number of greater Dimensional Space. It would be great if we could see and sense every perceptible thing that exists all at the same time.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

A Huxley fan, I see.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Far too much to process at one time. I was just watching a Documentary on a movie site about Dimethyltrxxxxxxxx, which is in about everything plant and animal and in ourselves. Exposure could only be described as swift chaos. I imagine with practice it could be somewhat tamed, but it is in my mind that which you describe.

"It would be great if we could see and sense every perceptible thing that exists all at the same time".

There are churches who do follow the use of such ..sacraments... right here in the US.
Makes me wonder what Steve Jobs saw as he left his body. Is that the realm of 'everything at once' ?

edit on 7-5-2018 by Plotus because: because: t&c ...?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
if trymethyl triptamin works.....or has power.....God invented it....cool subject
edit on 7-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013
We are not who we think we are. Our shape and substance as we see ourselves is not quite a true likeness of what we are. A truer image of our designs exist in a considered number of greater Dimensional Space. It would be great if we could see and sense every perceptible thing that exists all at the same time.

Archetype (absolute) vs Individual manifestation (relative).

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If we exist across multiple dimensions at the same time, what if when we die, we just wake up in another reality? And this is what eternity is. Living and dying across multiple realities, forever and ever.

Maybe I died in another life before I woke up this morning, but to my subjective reality this is who I’ve always been..

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Cool indeed.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
If we exist across multiple dimensions at the same time, what if when we die, we just wake up in another reality? And this is what eternity is. Living and dying across multiple realities, forever and ever.

Maybe I died in another life before I woke up this morning, but to my subjective reality this is who I’ve always been..

that exact thing happened to me in a dream where I died and you just fade to another you in a different world. Was quite annoying and also horrifying.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

That is a Theory ...
Glad you "saw the light"

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Chased Truth into Her room.
Slowly and confidently approached the doorway: knowing She had no escape.
Stood in the door-sill, scanned the room. She was nowhere to be seen.
Looked behind the door, and there She was: Gone.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Far too much to process at one time. I was just watching a Documentary on a movie site about Dimethyltrxxxxxxxx, which is in about everything plant and animal and in ourselves. Exposure could only be described as swift chaos. I imagine with practice it could be somewhat tamed, but it is in my mind that which you describe.

"It would be great if we could see and sense every perceptible thing that exists all at the same time".

There are churches who do follow the use of such ..sacraments... right here in the US.
Makes me wonder what Steve Jobs saw as he left his body. Is that the realm of 'everything at once' ?

It is called a short circuit......and what you are short circuiting is the suppressed telepathy you were born with.....imbibing in this substance allows you to briefly defeat the genetic lock on your telepathic receiver...so you experience a sensory experience you have no baseline from which to describe beyond ....sadly...religious....or Fairy Tale.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Are you watching 'the spirit molecule' by any chance ?

youtu.be...

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Yes.....

a reply to: Darklyilluminated

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013
We are not who we think we are. Our shape and substance as we see ourselves is not quite a true likeness of what we are.

You are seeing - you are knowing - you are not a person that appears in that seeing/knowing. You are manifesting as the entire image which is appearing (always presently).

What you are actually is beyond words, but it would be not untrue to say you are nothing whatsoever other than pure, infinite, disembodied consciousness/intelligence; a field of miraculous infinite light; God dreaming itself; an infinite point of pure potential; or the infinite implications of nothing whatsoever.

The immediate presentation of this unspeakable actuality is the field of your experience, which is an instantaneously appearing virtual field of Radiant Presence as apparent qualities. This is the actuality of which every/ and any/ thing that you think exists consists. This is inclusive and complete; nothing whatever other than this field exists. In short, the entirety of Reality is the "bubble" of YOUR experience, the field of Radiant Presence, which alone exists.
This is the totality of Reality. This is not theoretical, but is actually, immediately real; always the case right here right now.
theopendoorway.org...

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
There's your ego and there's your soul. Spirit, self, call whatever you want. It is that thing that is connected to the entire Universe and all living things.

Your ego runs your body. It is the physical manifestation of what you are.

It is so hard to perceive this reality because our ego has taken over our soul, and we now believe that we are just this physical body walking, running, working, chasing money, etc.

Those who can see it or at least can think about it are the ones who still were not corrupted by the current system our world is running.

Nice OP and don't stop chasing the truth.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
IAbout 20 years ago I had an experience while using mushrooms and for a few minutes I (think I) understood the meaning of life, the universe and everything... It was fleeting but very profound and has stayed with me until this day.

I couldn't possibly describe it and it did feel that as the experience passed I wasn't forgetting it, it was just that my brain was returning to normal functioning and could not cope with the processing power required to keep the experience intact.

It's never happened again but I will remember it until the day I die and hopefully then reconnect to the universe...

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Yes.....

a reply to: Darklyilluminated

me too

new topics

top topics

join