It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invaded via the back door, then a London Mayor and now a Home Secretary. Next a PM. WTF?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

You mean you shouldn't have to support Arab/African/Some former Soviet nations with your country's blood and treasure? You mean these folks shouldn't expect to freely enter your country after all you've given them already?

Well then, I agree entirely.

I also believe those who make no effort to assimilate into a country absolutely do not belong in said nation. One thing is for certain, no alien should ever expect domestic citizens of any nation to change their culture/beliefs/society to fit some foreign value system.

Just ask Britain how their kangaroo sharia courts are working out? Err, sorry... "councils"

edit on 5/8/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Just ask Britain how their kangaroo sharia courts are working out? Err, sorry... "councils"

If you are asking this particular Brit I would have to ask you what the hell are you talking about? You haven't been reading the Daily Mail, have you?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

All I saw when reading this tripe is “aaaaaaaaaaaaah! Brown people!”

Get over your racism. It might help you accept people for who they ACTUALLY are and not what you THINK they are.

Famous last words.

I can't believe that you can't see that reagrdless of one MP, we are right at the moment experiencing a backdoor invasion and deliberate spreading of islam.
I can't believe you call diversity skeptics, racist. Islam isn't a race.
I can't believe that you want British people to shut up for wanting to keep their country's culture British? What is so wrong with that?

Who, where and when has it been decided that inviting thousands of people who adhere to the most strict and backwards religion is a good thing and has to be made law to love it?
What exactly is wrong with asking newcomers to adopt our way of life?
Why is every silent invader's belief worth more than ours?
Why can't we be proud of our civilised ways and bring others up to our standards instead of lowering ours to theirs?

What you are stating is one of the most ignorant post ever. You just adhere to a political opinion, I and many others are worried for real reasons [en.wikipedia.org...].

Why are we ignored? Are we worth less? Is our culture worth less? Have we been prosecuted by an invisible court and received an official sentence to embrace everything foreign or else?
What will the 'else' entail?

Why are we silenced by the likes of you?
Who said that your opinion is 'better' than ours?

If you knew about islam, properly; the way it spreads, you should also read up on Al Hijra [the conquest by migration]. You might find it an eye opener.

And don't give me the empty reply that 'they wouldn't do that'.
Yes islam would, islam has only one goal and that is to rule the world.
They have tried often enough throughout history. It's a fact you can read for yourself.

Civilised societies who call themselves 'open minded' and tolerant will ALWAYS fall and lose to ruthless and more violent people, like little big eyed bunnies telling me how gentle and peaceful the big hungry wolf is. Awwww. But I thought everyone was like me, eating Tofu and liking gardening!

Time to tell people like you in no uncertain terms to 'be quiet' or we are all going to be lost. We have been silenced for too long and called racist for being genuinely worried.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: TerryDon79

All I saw when reading this tripe is “aaaaaaaaaaaaah! Brown people!”

Get over your racism. It might help you accept people for who they ACTUALLY are and not what you THINK they are.

Famous last words.

I can't believe that you can't see that reagrdless of one MP, we are right at the moment experiencing a backdoor invasion and deliberate spreading of islam.
I can't believe you call diversity skeptics, racist. Islam isn't a race.
I can't believe that you want British people to shut up for wanting to keep their country's culture British? What is so wrong with that?

Who, where and when has it been decided that inviting thousands of people who adhere to the most strict and backwards religion is a good thing and has to be made law to love it?
What exactly is wrong with asking newcomers to adopt our way of life?
Why is every silent invader's belief worth more than ours?
Why can't we be proud of our civilised ways and bring others up to our standards instead of lowering ours to theirs?

What you are stating is one of the most ignorant post ever. You just adhere to a political opinion, I and many others are worried for real reasons [en.wikipedia.org...].

Why are we ignored? Are we worth less? Is our culture worth less? Have we been prosecuted by an invisible court and received an official sentence to embrace everything foreign or else?
What will the 'else' entail?

Why are we silenced by the likes of you?
Who said that your opinion is 'better' than ours?

If you knew about islam, properly; the way it spreads, you should also read up on Al Hijra [the conquest by migration]. You might find it an eye opener.

And don't give me the empty reply that 'they wouldn't do that'.
Yes islam would, islam has only one goal and that is to rule the world.
They have tried often enough throughout history. It's a fact you can read for yourself.

Civilised societies who call themselves 'open minded' and tolerant will ALWAYS fall and lose to ruthless and more violent people, like little big eyed bunnies telling me how gentle and peaceful the big hungry wolf is. Awwww. But I thought everyone was like me, eating Tofu and liking gardening!

Time to tell people like you in no uncertain terms to 'be quiet' or we are all going to be lost. We have been silenced for too long and called racist for being genuinely worried.

Here! Here! Well said! Common sense if often absent with many ATer's.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Can I make a suggestion move to say Australia. However under no circumstances are you to move to the US we all ready have far to many crazy people here. If we start taking in the ones from Europe we could reach critical mass them BOOM.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Sorry to hear what’s happening real or imagined. I spend my days here arguing with rightwingers for the most part. But this is an issue where I feel the left is out of touch and naive. Islam is a faith brought about by a murderous pedophile. They have no interest in integration. Their nonsense of a religion is their alpha and omega. And to normalize crazy is insane.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Yeah man, Caled & Mohhamed who own my local convience store are obviously advance spies preparing the invasion, I bet they're poisoning the food I buy there, bastards!
You get nutters in all religions, and granted there are more nutter Muslims right now than say nutter Sikhs, but tarnishing everyone who follows that faith, come on.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Seems to me the people in this post who applaud followers of the black flag seem not to have heard of sharia law, grooming gangs, no go area's, and the amount of strife taking place in Sweden and Germany, Paris, and some eastern European countries erecting fences at their borders, or perhaps I have too many non government news feeds?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

My "guess" and its just that, a guess, is that we pretty much see the same people showing up on these threads with the express purpose of trodding out and reinforcing the government PC lines. No real thought given to the topic or the implications or possible adverse consequences. Its just about maintaining "order". Which is ironic isn't it considering the numbers of people rendered damaged and injured victims of the "dis-order" we are not to see.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Who said spies? Not me. Im saying they are backwards people who have made a diety out of a murderous pedophile. Feel free to overlook that FACT if it somehow makes you feel better about being ignorant and shortsighted on the matter. Muslims here in the states tend to be people that make little to no attempt at integration.

Normalization of crazy is a recipe for disaster. Live in denial at your own peril. Here in the states, no matter where I go I can’t tell if a person is a catholic, baptist, or for the most part Jew. Why?, because they have integrated. However, the exception to the rule is Muslims. Not too mention they treat their woman like property and not people. How do I know? I know first hand as my sister was dumb enough to marry one. She has paid the emotional (and financial) price for it too. And for what it’s worth, he’s as white as anyone I know. People who believe in an imaginary cloud being scare me to begin with, especially the religiously insane Muslims. Islam is not compatible with western values, never has been never will be. . a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Well the two Muslims who run my convenience store are probably black sheep Muslims, they sell smuggled 'tax free' alcohol and tobacco, almost half price compared to a supermarket. I'm happy enough with them in my town, they are the only Muslims I know though, white as snow in these parts, 98+%.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Grow the f*** up!
Moran's will remain Moran's.
If you think statistics has anything to do with your problems why don't pagens start families and make children or why don't pagens don't go to local church? See where this is going ?!?
You created your own problem and now want to blame game!
Keep your pathetic armor on since the world is a nice place unlike what u portray.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

No J , that is not what I mean !

What I am saying is our whole world is run on a resource based economy , so why dont our government realise that the UK only has so much resources within the UK
the rest we have to import at great expense to our citizens
our economy isnt strong , with each financial market crash in the states the UK follows the next day

we are a in a sorry state at the moment with no clear direction !
Our government are always in deadlock , yet they continue to allow more people in , putting more and more pressure on everyone and every service our nations offer!

not only that its putting pressure on the immigrants as well , why bring them out of one # country into an even #tier country that doesnt care about them to begin with. We are just filling some quota for the EU or someone !
All I know is someone somewhere is making mega bucks allowing more people into the UK and that money is not going back i into the public coffers.

I do completely agree with your assertion that immigrants should do well to integrate and work within their communities.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
"Bigot/bigotry" definitions

Cambridge Dictionary

a person who has strong, unreasonable ideas, esp. about race or religion, and who thinks anyone who does not have the same beliefs is wrong:

Dictionary.com

stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

Merriam-Webster

a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

It's not racism because Islam isn't a race. But wow, a lot of y'all are bigots. I made sure to subscribe to and bookmark this thread, just so I can keep it in mind every time people here complain about intolerance from the left, false accusations of bigotry, how people need to wake up because the media keeps us fighting each other, etc.

Nah man, it's not the media keeping us fighting each other; it's the people themselves who keep willingly fighting each other. People are always looking for another bogeyman to war against and apparently ATS members are no different. And it's not a coincidence that people love to scapegoat a small minority just so they don't have to man up/woman up and admit that their own demographics also do the same things.

Either way, Ramadan Mubarack to all of you lol. Ramadan technically starts tonight at sunset, but I'll probably be way too busy doing good old Muslim thingies to be on here to say it then.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Many people disagreed with Enoch Powell's warnings. But he wasn't far wrong with some the things he said would happen if we did not better protect our borders from immigrants.

Lets not talk about racism but what is actually happening to our Nation.

The number of (dare I say it!) Muslim immigrants (as have their families) has grown year on year for the last 60 years if not longer. Towns have literally been taken over, mosques have shot up everywhere, integration has been practically non-existent, root out the bad of their own has been very poor, almost to the extent the bad are hidden and protected!

We ended up with a Muslim London Mayor who avoid calling a spade a spade because the terrorists are Islamic and now we (can you believe it?) a Muslim Home Secretary responsible for Immigration and protecting our borders!!

Sajid Javid announced as new home secretary after Amber Rudd's resignation
www.msn.com...

The UK is now f..ked and will soon be run by Muslims full stop. What a coup!!! Stupid UK Governments have brought us to this!

Sad Sad Days. Foreigners in our own country!

My Armour is on!

Perhaps if the lazy white voters actually voted, there would not be a ++++++ mayor of londinistan.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Won't you be doing dodgy Muslim thingies by sunset, you know, checking out cheap van rentals, buying bomb making chemicals, sharpening knifes, even catch time to give your woman a good beating while plotting the final push for domination of Britan by then? You're a pretty crap Muslim if you don't!

Ramadan Mubarack back to you, I hope there's some fun things during this period, must take a bit of dedication to fast all day...I'd be a crap Muslim.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join