It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien rovers 1966 montana wilderness USA humanoid encounters

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

but its proof newtons 3 law is flawed, i knew we were gonna get reaction-less drives sometime but not so soon

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

i think all this stuff is a demonstration for the person seeing it, its so mundane and so random it makes zero sense.

as humans we are on the edge of implementing nanoscale machines(other then virus), so why would a interstellar being send a craft to the surface of a known hostile species to possibly be captured or damaged and have your presence and technology fall into our hands.

the US military will do tactical strikes on damaged technology if they cant recover it. In the case of the nighthawk that was shot down over serbia it wasn't true frontline tech and in the fog of war there wasnt time to react and recover the pilot safely.

i have seen things personally that make ZERO sense as to any reason i can see why they would be there. I think what ever it is they want to be seen. surly their sensor technology would be extremely advanced to be able to fly and navigate as they are seen to do and not hit things, so they know these people are there watching.

it all gets very out there, UFO's, ghosts, NDE/OBE/dreams are all part of the same system, and some of us opted into the program(maybe without consent)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Its not flawed.

And we won't have reactionless drives that matter, ever, I don't think.

that em drive is a minor fluke of the zero point field it appears..

it's not a major discovery.. it's fascinating.. interesting...

not a game changer in any way ever.

Or I could be wrong!

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

agree with you, theres some other factor here, not alien

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join