It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Creating Million Threads to Rant senslessly against Pres. Bush!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by robina
isn't one thread enough for all of you "never satisfied, U.N. worshipers, French Lover, Bush haters?"
Saying same thing in seven different threads will NOT make your case if that case is BASED ON LIES AND NOTHING BUT YOUR HATRED OF PRESIDENT BUSH!

I can assure you that opening a thread with this as the first post will garner little respect in the forming of a rebuttle. Eveything you just said was your opinion. Which, BTW is fine. If you support Bush that is your perogative. There are some members of ATS, myself included, that do not care for Bushs foreign policies or his national policies. If you try reading through some of the Bush rants, you might find there is a glimmer of truth to be gained.

Dont be put off by the fact that there are many threads agianst Bush. Instead, maybe a better way to look at it is there are many different views of reality all over the world. Not everyone is going to believe the same things you do and you could better yourself agianst these Bush bashers with a little knowledge of where they are coming from.

[edit on 2/24/05 by Kidfinger]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
" Not everyone is going to believe the same things you do and you could better yourself agianst these Bush bashers with a little knowledge of where they are coming from."

[edit on 2/24/05 by Kidfinger]

As you said, everyone has right to their opinion. Sorry to inform you but that includes those who support Pres. Bush. Interesting how people come out of the wood work to lecture on how we need to "better ourselves with a little knowledge of where they are coming from." Same can be said of those who have this pure hatered for this President. So I don't need you to lecture me on that.

[edit on 25-2-2005 by robina]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by robina

As you said, everyone has right to their opinion. Sorry to inform you but that includes those who support Pres. Bush. Interesting how people come out of the wood work to lecture on how we need to "better ourselves with a little knowledge of where they are coming from." Same can be said of those who have this pure hatered for this President. So I don't need you to lecture me on that.

[edit on 25-2-2005 by robina]

No lecture from me Rob. I was just pointing out your blinders.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
"blinders" sounds funny coming from you

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Thats funny....You signature contridicts your opening post....So what line of thought do you follow? Your sig? OR your opening post?

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
how so? in my opening post, I VOICED MY OPINION, oh wait, I am not supposed to do that!

As for my sign., it speaks volumes about me personally. I can't speak for everyone who supports Pres. Bush. I disagree with democrats on several issues, however, I do not call them "nazis, murderers, killers, liers" etc. which you very well know this President has been called time and again. So now who is blind? Is it those who welcome debate without name calling, illusions, wild conspiracies or those who consider everything but the facts? Amazing how some people are willing to give the benefit of the doubt to our enemies yet spare none for a President that has done everything he can to make sure that we are not attacked again. Has he been perfect? Ofcourse not. Have mistakes been made? Yes! But what can be done when we are facing an enemy made up of irrational, fundamentalists who could care less about their liberties let alone ours' as they openely confess that they would do anything it takes to kill us all? Yet we have people in this country who worry more about the rights of those terrorists than they do about the fact that they are willing to kill us at any cost. If our current path is wrong then what is the alternative?

Considering that, why aren't his critics willing to accept the fact that his policy and actions have been successful in face of such unprecedented adversity. Why is it so hard for them to give him credit for anything? Does it all come down to pure bias or is there something else that I am missing?
Freedom of speech is a great right. We all have it. However, how we chose to practice is up to us. To compare Pres. Bush to Hitler should not be condoned by anyone on the basis of freedom of speech. If we take such pride in practicing that freedom to say anything we want, we should also take into consideration how what we say is percieved by our enemy and used against us.

I apperciate this conversation with you. You have been very respectful thus far and I hope that those who disagree with Pres. Bush can be respectful of him at least.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join