It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Carrey under fire over 'so-called Christian' painting of Sarah Huckabee

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I can never tell them apart.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

I think she is hot. Really smart.

I probably think she is hot because she is so smart.

Based on that alone I say "Boo" for Jim. Sarah is fire.

LOL.

I thought it was Jim doing one of his faces. Doesn't have long hair now? And a beard that comes and goes?

I agree her ability to respond on the spot to the most hostile media to any administration ever is admirable and attractive. She's right in the viper pit the whole time! It can be really cool to watch sometimes. She doesn't back down for nothin, man! Power and intelligence can be sexy.

It says something that I am distracted enough by her wits that I don't notice right away that she is not attractive in a commonly accepted way. Of course, a man like me who loves women so much I consider myself a sort of connoisseur (thank god for spell check! Connoisseur and entrepreneur always get me!) has long since transcended common perceptions of beauty.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I recommend looking at his other paintings. I enjoyed quite a few actually. I can't agree with all of his messages, but I loved the one of Zuckerberg with a quote from him I've always remembered.

BeyondCreation posted this on page 2 btw. However I could not bring myself to quote his or her post due to the fact it contained some distasteful, tasteless, devoid of taste content.

This is actually just a link to his twitter feed but the paintings are as of this posting, the most recent tweets. The one of sanders was not the worst, as far as insulting the administration. But not all of his paintings are political. Enjoy.
mobile.twitter.com...

I always seperate the man from the artist. It allows me to enjoy a wider spectrum of life.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

It was one of those ''should I say it or not?'' comments. It was said.

Anywho, for those fans of Carey, esspecially the young Jim, I highly reccommend his early 90s stand-up..

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I do like the one he sent to the smithsonian.
It is titled "You scream, I scream. Will we every stop screaming?.

edit on 31-3-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Will we every stop screaming?.

does anyone every stop screaming?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join