It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Congress just passed HR 1865, "FOSTA"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This isn't doing anything to stifle human trafficking. Merely parading fake-values & wasting time in an attempt to stifle the sex industry... the oldest profession will never go away. Cause... humans.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
It'll never withstand judicial appeal.

Otherwise, Zucc would be in prison for murder and for torturing a retarded man with a group of insane lesbians.

Dont forget treason considering how the Russians used ads on facebook to meddle in our elections.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The fact that Craigslist shut down their personals after this bill passed shows that they certainly knew that their personals were being used for prostitution.

This bill looks like an excellent action. There is finally a way to stop human traffickers from using personal ads to push their slaves.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomacI read where a couple broke up, the girl texted the boy saying I wish you were dead.
The boy killed himself, now the girl is on trial with his parents ....welcome to the Matrix.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

This OP is about a bill that is specifically about prostitution and human trafficking, so I doubt it would apply to the case of the boy who killed himself.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah it wasn't her fault my point this whole web is getting way to personal.

This is absolute insanity- the internet has been on a pretty bad downward spiral since the mid 00's IMO, but this is a huge blow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join