It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible triangular aircraft caught on dashcam

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Here's the video to play around with.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

Yet, afterwards I had so much frustration and annoyance with whom ever is in on the manufacturing of these crafts IN SECRET.

Well, if it is secret, it won't sit here long.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Somebody commented on the video indicating that another somebody said the UFO doesn't track with the movement of the camera, making it a probable CGI fabrication.

And I'm somebody repeating that without knowing whether or not it's true.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

What plane has that outline?

It's a really low quality video. I don't know that we're not seeing the shadow against a dark sky. I don't think we're seeing the outline. The anti-collision light is usually amidship.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Somebody commented on the video indicating that another somebody said the UFO doesn't track with the movement of the camera, making it a probable CGI fabrication.

It's a fair enough comment, but there is also a need to take the vehicle motion into account as well.
The channel is UFO today, and the guy is just matter-of-fact most of the time, unlike many other users, he has also a serious heap of deleted videos at his channel,for what reasons I don't know...maybe he takes the stuff down himself...whatever.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woody510
a reply to: grey580

I'm not totally sure really like I said maybe a hoax as I can't find a location where this happened. But hey with all the dashcams about now someone is bound to get a genuine sighting at some point.

From narrator/captions at 1:49 on following video.

The object that was captured on film over Oregon on the 26th of January 2018 .....

edit on 7/3/2018 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I wouldn't buy black aircraft simply because it would be silly for them to fly one over a populated area at that time of day and let thousands of people see it. Although the military does do dumb stuff sometimes.

originally posted by: Starcrossd
I'm thinking a dashcam would be a good investment

Not only to catch footage of UFOs and meteorites, but also in case somebody hits you and sues you. I think that's why you see so many on Russian cars. They're so handy, they'll probably be standard equipment on most cars one of these days.

Would certainly save cops a lot of time as opposed to today where they get called to the scene of every minor fender bender because somebody doesn't want to get stiffed out of their $400.
edit on 7 3 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
I wouldn't buy black aircraft simply because it would be silly for them to fly one over a populated area at that time of day and let thousands of people see it. Although the military does do dumb stuff sometimes.

These things apparently have a hard time maintaining their cloak when the weather is bad, but they also seem to fly above populated areas specifically when the weather is bad to reduce the number of people who could spot them. So if you live near the West Coast of the US, trot on over to the shore during bad weather and try to spot something. You may get lucky.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

Ahhh I had to listen to the video with no sound so thanks for that.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Not only to catch footage of UFOs and meteorites, but also in case somebody hits you and sues you. I think that's why you see so many on Russian cars. They're so handy, they'll probably be standard equipment on most cars one of these days.

Would certainly save cops a lot of time as opposed to today where they get called to the scene of every minor fender bender because somebody doesn't want to get stiffed out of their $400.

You say that but we have the atc recordings now of whatever it was that flying between commercial airliners also in Oregon.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

These things apparently have a hard time maintaining their cloak when the weather is bad, but they also seem to fly above populated areas specifically when the weather is bad to reduce the number of people who could spot them. So if you live near the West Coast of the US, trot on over to the shore during bad weather and try to spot something. You may get lucky.

You say that but we have the atc recordings now of whatever it was that flying between commercial airliners also in Oregon.

I remember the Oregon sighting. I don't remember it being flown through a populated area, and most of the knowledgeable people I saw post in that thread figured it was smuggling rather than a black aircraft. This is being flown at low altitude over a bunch of buildings and roads and cars, basically guaranteeing someone will see it. Makes no sense that you would do that with a black aircraft, bad weather or not. If you're below the clouds you're below the clouds, no matter what the weather is, and thousands of people will see you. It's possible they just #ed up, but I find it an unlikely explanation.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I thought smuggling got ruled out for that one?

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

This is the thread that refers to it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

a reply to: face23785

I thought smuggling got ruled out for that one?

Maybe I stopped following it too early then.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
hi woody.

unfortunately that does not appear to be similar to the triangle I saw during the incidents of late april 2014.

this appears to be a chevron shape and upon closer examination the two rear lights are dimming in unison resembling to me what I have seen many of normal aircraft do. I'm speculating that there is a tail section to that vehicle extending beyond the rear lights and it's just not visible for whatever reason in that video.

what I saw was going from my calculations a
supersonic on the first sighting and on the second transonic. and also larger than in the video although at about the same altitude. a proper equilateral triangle also.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
hi woody.

unfortunately that does not appear to be similar to the triangle I saw during the incidents of late april 2014.

this appears to be a chevron shape and upon closer examination the two rear lights are dimming in unison resembling to me what I have seen many of normal aircraft do. I'm speculating that there is a tail section to that vehicle extending beyond the rear lights and it's just not visible for whatever reason in that video.

what I saw was going from my calculations a
supersonic on the first sighting and on the second transonic. and also larger than in the video although at about the same altitude. a proper equilateral triangle also.

Is it possible, if it's a normal aircraft, we simply can't see the blinking lights because the landing light is so bright?

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

The photos looked interesting. However, the video makes it look more like a normal plane. It looks like it is flying strangely because I was expecting it to be a different shape. However, the steady lights appear to be on the wings and the strobe light is on the tail. The nose may just be a light colour, hence why it isn’t seen, or maybe it has a small delta profile like an F-117.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Starr...up there stalkinghorse......

After careful evaluation and considerable discernment powerloss.......watched the vid and it's a friendly

yep the lights are oriented as fixed wings on a say mid size low aspect wing aircraft vfr under the ceiling and headed for an airfield.....doin 145 mph or so....gettin back to destination prolly

editt....low aspect means not long and skinny
edit on 7-3-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join