It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karma trolling adventure. LoL

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Yeah. The guy probably hurt more people and did more grimey crap than you can imagine.

I like low class, wasted youth, exiles from society.

Its my blessing and curse to be most understood by these "Broken people" in societies eyes.

I dislike low life, scum bag, nihilistic, self serving scrubs.

I still owe them a few so dont mind me.

You defend the people I dont like, so I dont like you very much at the moment.

Its not because we dont agree. That would be nice actually, if you were smarter or less judgemental.

Your activity in this thread is typical of not so great people.

Its all very simple. It only gets complicated where either of us choose to make it so.

We could disagree. You also dont like me?

Who cares?

edit on 2 18 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
On principle Ghost Busters and Star Trek do not belong together... although ghosts of the past do have a way of finding itself in the future.

But only if carried; less burden in setting such stuff down sometimes that is most easily accomplished in acceptance... things happened, they are done, gone and over... carrying all of that forward does no one any favors; the wisdom however? That's the beneficial part, the pain and suffering during... that's what should be dropped. Otherwise, it gets projected onto all future situations making the present moment illusions/delusions instead of what is actually occurring, what did you miss while focusing on these things? You'll never know... maybe an attractive stranger was smiling at you. But you focused on all of that in past tension... missed it, then seeing the situation? Perhaps they lost interest for good...

So what was up with pizza guy today?
I liked pizza guy seeing him on my daily routine; but he freaked out and caused a scene with a homeless guy...
Weird...
Yeah and I thought I finally found a normal guy...
Well, it is the Bronx.

<< 1  2   >>

join