It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold Schwarzenegger for Govener

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
www.abc.net.au...

Arnies running for govener of california......but would anyone here vote for him? What is his political stance?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
middle of the ground republican.
I would vote for anyone to influence the sheer stupid laws you have down there in cali..

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I would vote for him because just in case another war breaks loose he can just blow him away like he did in his new movie T3: he wants you to go see it

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I just want to see him lose and say
" I'll Be Back"
I wonder what his slogan for his campaign might be?
"Bush is a girly man"
Deep

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
what, this guy?
lol

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Arnie for governor?

Do us in the Rest Of The World a favour please America.

Movie stars like Arnie have a lot of power. They affect the way we look at you. Hollywood mesmerises a lot of people.

If Arnie is going to become governor, a helluva lot of people out here are going to view him as his Terminator character - They aren't going to see Arnie for himself. Hollywood has influence.

Find out if the Rest Of The World likes The Terminator before you vote for or against him.

See, I once visited Carmel in Cali when I was a child. I thought it would be like the Wild West. I was imagining swing door saloons full of gunfighters.

When I got there all I found was boring Money.
To tell the truth, I felt cheated.

Still. At least I could have an Ice Cream.

[Edited on 1-7-2003 by Leveller]

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
He can do no worse than our currant governor.Most of CA is try to have Grey Davis recalled.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
He can do no worse than our currant governor.Most of CA is try to have Grey Davis recalled.

recalled? that's a very mellow word for it.
more like what we'd like done to our gov.

I believe it involves walking backwards naked through a cornfield.

[Edited on 1-7-2003 by Fury]

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
I would vote for anyone to influence the sheer stupid laws you have down there in cali..

Ooops, I meant to say "there" instead of here.....I don't live in california, so I don't know about their "wacky" laws. I think having Arnie as govener would give the middle east something else to throw at you, having a film star in power isn't their kind of thing, is it?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If I lived in Cali I'd vote for him. It seems liek he'd do a good job. Least he's not one of the liberal Hollywood actors.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
If I lived in Cali I'd vote for him. It seems liek he'd do a good job. Least he's not one of the liberal Hollywood actors.

Hell, I'd probably vote for him if he wanted to be Prime Minister of UK!

All we've got are the Labour party, who have proved ae useless, and Conservatives who have always been useless.........all the rest have no real opinion or voice,

The UK needs as much choice as possible, so Arnie would probably be a relief.....

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
With the coming release of "Terminator 3" I am almost postive that 'Arnal' will win by a land slide. Hell, if 'Ronnie' could do it, I'm certain 'Arnal' can as well.

Then again, we are also talking California!

regards
seekerof

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 12:53 AM
link   

It has been my experience as an ET abductee that many of the show business people are interested in ETs and UFOs. I feel that when the celebrities are finished talking about Iraq, they will start on the UFO problem.
The Sci-Fi Channel is already lobbying in Congress for disclosure about UFOs.
I see Arnold's participation in politics as part of the UFO disclosure. UFO disclosure will come from the acting/movie/tv community.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Hey well #, if I was registered to vote, I would go vote for Arnie! Regardless of his past. I don't really give a # what he's done is his past. Everyone has done some dumb # at one point or another in their lives. Just goes to show that he isn't perfect, which is all the more reason to vote for him, cause he's a regular person who makes mistakes too. I would also vote for him cause he isn't all corrupt and # like all those other asshole runners.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
See, I once visited Carmel in Cali when I was a child. I thought it would be like the Wild West. I was imagining swing door saloons full of gunfighters.

When I got there all I found was boring Money.
To tell the truth, I felt cheated.

Still. At least I could have an Ice Cream.
[Edited on 1-7-2003 by Leveller]

Why would you think it was like the Wild West? Just because Clint Eastwood lives there? It's a quaint place to visit.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Schwarzenneger for governor? Nazi, please!

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 07:39 AM
link   
looks like your nazi governator's been elected.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   
All I know is the majority of the citizens of California don't like Davis which tells me Davis was horrible at being governor. I don't live in California so I can't prove that but from what I've read about the crisis California is facing right now, who do you point the finger at? Someone's responsible for the 6 billion dollar deficit.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I hate California so bad I'm moving to Boise, ID.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Trust me, I grew up in Boise Idaho. Idaho has done nothing but BITCH about all the Californians moving in. You would have no better luck there.

Now that I do not live in Idaho anymore, you have to look at this from a standpoint that I never really cared before. That's just what they say there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join