It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Characters that foreshadow Trump in Hollywood Films.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
1st on the list... we go all the way back to 1958, that's how far back this story begins.

I watched the entire episode... definitely predictive programming. 100%

Then in the 1980's we have Killian... from the Running Man.

This one is a little different in that Trump's name is excluded from the foreshadowing...

If you take note of Daniel CLAMP's name in Gremlins 2, that one is a play of words regarding TRUMP's name.

Also what's excluded is Trump's immediate future, because it hasn't played out yet. (time will tell)...

but I think it's symbolized in this film that takes place in 2019

Last on my list tonight... is one I've had to piece together on my own instincts...

but if you recall the movie Password Swordfish (2000)... there are many hidden clues in this film.

But it is my belief that John Travolta's character is foreshadowing Trump (believe it or not)

go back and watch the entire film... see for yourself.... you be the judge.

What does this mean... and why does it matter?

Well, it would seem that hands of Hollywood would like to plant a seed of desensitization for a future event...

and that event would include Trump's helicopter.

it is my theory, and bare with me... that if Trump is to have the same fate as JFK, it will include helicopter.

Take note of how Killian in Running Man, and how Travolta in Password Swordfish exit the movie.

Somewhat similar to what's displayed in this 1996 film that not many people watched.

Please take note... Dan Aykroyd's death at the 0:59 mark.

Time will tell... and I'll answer any questions if this thread is confusing.

edit on 11-2-2018 by DD2029 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Would have been funnier if there had been such an unusual name like obama back in those days. Oh the fun we could have had digging up things and saying it's something else.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I'm glad you made this thread. So I watched "Gangs of New York" last night and when I saw this thread it sparked a thought about a particular scene. Now I don't seriously believe this is any kind of prediction but for those that are more openminded check this one out...

So we have Walter McGinn the minority (underdog) candidate for Sheriff win by a landslide. Then when he tries to reason with "Bill the Butcher" and invites him in his shop to converse Bill subsequently throws a butchers cleaver into his back. While McGinn is on the ground dying Bill then uses McGinn's own club to beat him to death and while in the process says to him "This is you right here, notch 45..." therefore it must be Hollywood foreshadowing 45's assasination.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
He's always reminded me of lex luther, but with hair (though lex did have hair in the comics at one point... nerd).

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DD2029

So.... pretty much every bad guy is trump. I think i understand where you’re coming from.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Nice thread. Like all those premonitions by Hollywood prior to 9/11.

As for the list I gotta add Back to the Future 2. Them coming back to an alternate timeline where BIFF is president? That had TRUMP being president all written over it

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jungian
Nice thread. Like all those premonitions by Hollywood prior to 9/11.

As for the list I gotta add Back to the Future 2. Them coming back to an alternate timeline where BIFF is president? That had TRUMP being president all written over it

Right? How did that one get overlooked. It's almost as if Trump saw the parody of himself and was like "this Biff guy is like the perfected version of myself" and strove to be just like him.

When does that happen? A parody is made to make a celebrity look silly. Why would the celebrity then do everything in their power to live up to that parody? Who does that?!

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Senator Greg Stillson in “The Dead Zone”.

TBH, I expect to see the “baby as human shield” scene every time he speaks in public.

His “pissing contest” with North Korea vears just too close to the scene where “President Stillson” orders the nuclear strike that precedes Armageddon.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

So.... pretty much every bad guy is trump. I think i understand where you’re coming from.

How could I forget Bane?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
So we have Walter McGinn the minority (underdog) candidate for Sheriff win by a landslide. Then when he tries to reason with "Bill the Butcher" and invites him in his shop to converse Bill subsequently throws a butchers cleaver into his back. While McGinn is on the ground dying Bill then uses McGinn's own club to beat him to death and while in the process says to him "This is you right here, notch 45..." therefore it must be Hollywood foreshadowing 45's assasination.

Good catch... I sent that one to a few friends via text message awhile back because it was so glaring.

glad others are also noticing the possible foreshadowing.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Here is one from a newer movie:

www.youtube.com...

From the movie "The Brothers Grimsby"

www.youtube.com...

Stay Hydrated...

edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Conservatives vs Liberals

Simon Phoenix = Donald Trump

100%

top topics

join