It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Pundit

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
lol wtf this thread is old af.

god damn necros!

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
🙄

I have come to expect nothing less than the hardcore defense of right wing fake news sites from my ATS brethren.

So far, no genuine response to the news that the guy behind TP is a shady character, and that respected conservative sites are providing “cease and desist” orders for his use of their material.

All I’ve see is “but what about these other sites!” and attacks from folks who somehow must feel threatened by the fact that a site they “believe in” and that gives them stories that feel good to their bias, is full of lies.

And I did leave for quite a while. I’m back much less now than I was.

It still shocks me how divided we are as a nation. It’s two completely different realities, and the only reason I am here is I still care about people here, and hope someday we can break through the ideological crap (on whatever side it may be) to discuss different ideas of how to solve the nations problems using facts, precedent/historical data, compassion and strength.

A girl can dream...

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Sweetie, you're being trolled. It's everyday, all day. Sometimes it's one, sometimes they come in gangs.

I'm sorry AB. I miss your well informed intelligent posts.

Hope you and your family are well.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Dats rayciss

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: AboveBoard

Sweetie, you're being trolled. It's everyday, all day. Sometimes it's one, sometimes they come in gangs.

I'm sorry AB. I miss your well informed intelligent posts.

Hope you and your family are well.

Thank you so much. I appreciate reading your thoughts as well!

Yeah, it’s a trollfest, and it’s sad. I don’t feel like strapping into armor every time I want to say something, so I’m doing that thing like ...

Though I wish I was better at ...

ETA: but seriously, I love a lot of these guys who rag on me and/or my POV. I try to understand them.

edit on 9-9-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join