It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fish & Chips nearly had his chips again last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

Jacob Rees-Mogg involved in scuffle at university campus

Police investigating after Tory MP is filmed apparently trying to break up fight in Bristol

Police are investigating after Jacob Rees-Mogg was caught in the middle of a scuffle at a university campus when protesters disrupted a student event in Bristol. Guardian Today: the headlines, the analysis, the debate - sent direct to you Read more Video footage posted to social media captured the scenes at the University of the West of England, which appeared to show Rees-Mogg attempting to break up a fracas between protesters and onlookers.

Put that next to this:

en.wikipedia.org...

On 16 June 2016, Jo Cox, the British Labour Party Member of Parliament for Batley and Spen, died after being shot and stabbed multiple times in Birstall, West Yorkshire. In September, a 52-year-old local man named Thomas Alexander Mair was found guilty of her murder and other offences connected to the killing, and was sentenced to life imprisonment with a whole life order.[2][3] Mair had singled out Cox, a "passionate defender" of the European Union and immigration, because he viewed her as "one of 'the collaborators' [and] a traitor" to white people.[1] The incident was the first killing of a sitting British MP since the death of Conservative MP Ian Gow, who was assassinated by the Provisional Irish Republican Army in 1990, and the first death of a politician during an attack since county councillor Andrew Pennington was killed in 2000.

SEE, the authorities learn nothing. Only just now an ATS a thread appeared from somebody worried that Trump may be assassinated. See how "the cloak and dagger dangles as madams light the candles"?

PROTECT THE POLITICIANS. Don't dare leave them exposed again. Have you learned nothing? Do you wanty another Jo Cox, because surely you will if you carry on like this?

The climate is getting rough. Stormy seas and gales says the weather forecast. Notice his name is "JACOB". Notice he was placed in a very vulnerable position and nearly attacked by MASKED PROTESTORS. Notice, notice, notice. I am giving you notice to quit this time, to quit from your blundering and take aim on the proper enemy and FIRE!

Notice that also today Russian Oligarchs are to be investigated in Britain. They have been buying up lots of Britain just to deprive Britain of itself. They are investing money in their own interests here. Combined, if left unchecked and with the Bitcoin epidemic at their FINGERTIPS quite literally "In The Mouth of Madness", they could have taken out the Rothschilds relatively quickly. Nobody sees it coming, but little MOSSAD eye in the eye I does. I am not really MOSSAD. It is a joke. I am like doing an hour a day's voluntary work for them without their say so, but HOPEFULLY in their interests. If not then shoot me dead as I don't want to be any kind of weakness, only a strength.

It is okay to talk about this now as they are on top of it, I HOPE. If they are not then they are fools. It will be lock up your daughters for the Rothschilds, too.

They lookd in the wrong place for their enemy. The Russians deceived them about that, too. They murdered ALL THEIR FRIENDS while they NURTURED all their enemies.

I think I have a right to say to the whole world:

YOU BASTARDS! REPENT!

Get the Russian Oligarchs out. Use THEIR WEAPON against them like Trump is doing with the FBI. Do something bigger and badder.

I am warning you.

It's a "Once in a life time" event, "keep your eyes wide the chance will not come again."

This is all for you, my friends. I will not have them hurting you any longer. It will be death or victory.

"The waters have grown" around you, Mr Rothschild. Drain the swamp! I am prophesying with my pen, Boss. I am YOUR FRIEND and SERVANT.

* See what I mean about "the seduction of the beast"? For us to be given a warning means that we are not doomed. God would have deprived us of the warning if HE meant to punish us. It is them HE will punish. They will fall on their own swords and lose all the have, at lest in the UK they will.

edit on 3-2-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   

PROTECT THE POLITICIANS

Doesn´t matter where one comes from, but why should one protect politicians?
Do they try to protect us, the people?

I just would protect those that would protect me too! And not those that lie to me, that steel my freedom, that exploit me, that work against me! Politics and polticians are a tool to fool the people, so the people don´t ask who really rules(behind the curtains of the politics theatre to fool the people).

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

AESOP'S lesson today is:

SEE what greed for real estate lets in. SEE the seduction of the beast. SEE how your house will fall down if you make others homeless through greed. See the refugees come because you don't tame beasts. See what SEDUCTION brings.

That is why. That is why!

I bet I will say all this and they will all get even dumber I expect? Who knows? It is always worth a try. I got nothing better to do than try and save the world; have you, my friends?

edit on 3-2-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Student "protesting" violence against the meetings of right-wing speakers is not a new development, though.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
to hell with the politicians.
theyre all #ing worthless.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

The point is being dropped casually by the corporate media that he went without security. Leaving all to jump to the same conclusion, more security.

The best way to shift that bunch of losers is to walk past swiftly with a bag of smelly skunk. They'd follow like lambs.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Every one has the right to protest .....

But if you are a protester at least have the courage of your convictions and don't

hide your identity

There should be a law as is required in banks that no one male or female hide their

identities behind any type of face covering.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
One day Antifa are going to turn up to cause violence, and it will be the last thing they ever do. More than likely this will be in the US, but things in the UK are fractious to say the least. I'll shed no tears for those terrorists.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

The best way to shift that bunch of losers is to walk past swiftly with a bag of smelly skunk. They'd follow like lambs.

TOOOOOOOO TRUEEEEE

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This just goes to show how the antifa types are a real danger to western democracy.

Rees-Mogg may be a bit of an anachronism, mister 1950s, He sure as hell isn't a Nazi though and all the people who make excuses for these vile scumbags that try and quash all dissent are as much to blame as the idiots that mask up and inflict their one party state on everyone else.

Its time anti fa were called out and stamped on for the nazis they actually are. They need to be harried and persecuted into oblivion because they and their twisted ideology are a cancer.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

This is more than students protesting.

Here we see rent-a-gob pushing the woman forward and throwing a fake punch while using her as a shield. Opposition then instinctively throws up his arm defensively and unavoidably catches shield woman in the face with his forearm. Woman then complains.

How many times did they practice that manoeuvre and where. Who put them up to it and why.

0:34

And why didn't he punch the politician? He was right there.
edit on 3 2 2018 by Kester because: punching politicians

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Yep i 100% agree.The politicians are not some special sacred species,and they DGAF about the average person.Why should i care what becomes of them?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Judging from the coverage of her claims she was punched, and her fist waving friend was non-violent, this claim of violence was the desired outcome. The media are complicit in proffering this as a 'fat white male punches innocent girl' story.

. . . he punched me. No student was violent here.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 3 2 2018 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
This is an absurd fake news frenzy. Read these words.

. . . a smartly dressed man seems to elbow a female protester in the face, possibly accidentally, and a different protester responds by swinging at him . . .

www.theguardian.com...

We can see at 0:34 the punch from the protester comes before the defensive raised arm that connects with the woman's face.

The protester boosts the woman forwards as he punches making sure she is physically involved in the fray.

Is that the politicians hand behind the woman at 0:34?

Comparing what we see in the video to what is written by Abi Wilkinson reveals a fake news agenda.

edit on 6 2 2018 by Kester because: link

top topics

join