It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Chuck it away" Chuck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
The Guardian is reporting that the British MP Chuka Umunna is to lead the liberal fight against hard Brexit:

www.theguardian.com...

Groups opposed to hard Brexit join forces under Chuka Umunna Coalition of pro-EU organisations and MPs will push for public’s voice to be heard on final deal

Until I read this I was all for Britain fighting to stay in the EU. That is I wanted the same thing as "Chuck". After reading that it is he who is leading it I have done a U turn. I know all about him and his contacts among the lumberjacks. He is a total "wash-out" globalist with selfish sell out ambition on his mind more than anything moral and country loving, or even business loving. He is the globalists' business; a would be Trojan "Horseros". Soros will LOVE him. See how they try and play us. They will "fire" us up over issues then plant their "choice" of response. I can't be played. If they play me one way on the hook I'll snag them to disentangle myself.

"I keep a close watch on this "VOTE" of mine"

Watch out, President Trump. Just giving you the heads up as he is the ANTI TRUMP. He will be a bad political foe for you, Sir. Right now I care more about you and America than I do screwed up China's new "bitch" UK. They killed me, but I rose from the dead, vile UK.

It has made me realize no new lessons have been learned. I'll have to go along with "Auntie May". I said whatever she decided to do would be the right thing any way. Which police station should I report to, Auntie May? (jajajajaja).

Remember, kids, I am the usual trendy left winger democrat and here I am with my sword fighting for Trump and all things STRONG, keeping the West intact at a time when the enemy is about to pounce as he knows he has messed up big time and all the odds are now stacked against him. The whole thing is a set up and a sting operation. I am Donnie Brasco, working for the good guys, or what is left of them.

Soldier, we are going to get through this thing. Hold on tight.

Trump is no angel. He is a politician. I like his faith and his spirit. It is not a "worship" thing. I ain't telling you to have the mark of the Trump on you and put his statue in the Temple. I am just telling you, America, you are safe for a while. I am trying to capitalize on the Trump card.

FINAL THOUGHTS: Is there a difference between "Globalist Britain" and "Global Britain"? Almost looks the same does it not, yet they are fighting tooth and nail over what difference there is, so there must be a DIFFERENCE.

"Global Britain" obviously means eventual independent Britain. Yet where is its visionary? I don't see him or her anywhere. Even with "Auntie May" it is just ohhh, look, I made a little deal with China that I could have done any way regardless of EU or no EU.

As it stands in Trump's card game the house of cards has took a battering from the "nation" hurricane: Globalists; "Nil Points", Global Nationalists Un Point; un point c'est tout. One of the globalists' little playgrounds, "Britain", is being lost to them alongside America. Perhaps it is the only way to escape Soros? I am not against Rothschilds and Agnelli. They can do their thing regardless because they are fluid beyond the EU and even globalism, though I am sure they have their choices. I am even urging them to THINK VERY HARD RIGHT NOW WHAT MOVES YOU MAKE. I am trying to be useful and reveal all the weaknesses. I am EXPOSING what needs to be exposed. Why don't one of the "R" people tell us their vision for Britain? It is they who matter most business wise. Without them we would be poorer than Haiti.

Thinking totally up to date now we have Global Players emerging as a TREND. They are the TREND SETTERS. Israel, Britain and now even America is steering its own ship. Under Obama America was a cash cow fo the vampire bats.The globalists are in retreat. They will not stand a chance with Chuka. He will be a big disadvantage for them at a time when Britain is so obviously seeking a sense of itself once more. Another shot in the foot, Georgie. Wish we could be friends, but we must face each other on the political battle field right now. Kill me if you like, but it makes no difference. If you do that I will haunt you for eternity.

Flushed you out, Chuka. You thought you could play me. I ended my Guardian subscription as quickly as it took to be able to inform them they were not representing my interests. I hit them in the pocket as that is where it always hurts them most.

edit on 2-2-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Chuka Umunna ? that`s not even a real brit name so why is a non brit trying to tell brits what to do in their own country?
oh and for the record trump isn`t a politician never has been, he`s a businessman.playing the politics card against trump in the hopes of getting a full straight is losing proposition because he isn`t a politician.if you lay down a full straight against trump in the hopes of winning he`ll lay down a royal flush, because he isn`t a politician, you can`t play politics against trump and hope to win.
politicians are slimy worms businessmen are cut throat savages. career politicians have no chance against trump.
edit on 2-2-2018 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2018 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: bluechevytree

Because he was born in London and elected by his constituents?

Isn't the there a pretty important Briton named Charles?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

huh? what? chukka a weird derivative of charles?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Ya he called him Chuck. Which is Charles. Stand corrected on that.

Why is a guy born in London not British?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I am glad to hear it. You are lucky to have Trump at a time when it really mattered.

He is a business man, but he IS A POLITICIAN. He is President of the U.S. Only politicians get to walk in those shoes.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete

Ya he called him Chuck. Which is Charles. Stand corrected on that.

Why is a guy born in London not British?

I am using words as I alwasy use them. This is not a racist thing. I am half Jewish. I love black people. It is a pun on the "chuck". he is not a Charles. Chuka is a different name. It is the other meaning of the word "CHUCK". In the UK English it is:

Definition of chuck - throw (something) carelessly or casually, end a relationship with (a partner)

I have "chucked" Chuka, chuck! Lol, "chuck" has another Engish meaning, too:

American English chuck wagon (1880) is from the meat sense. n.2. "slight blow under the chin," 1610s, from chuck (v.1). Meaning "a toss, a throw" is from 1862. Related: Chucked; chucking.

This is POLITRICKS. I am counteracting Soros as a damage limitation exercise. Soros is being the destroyer and he does not even know it. He is dangerous, hazard to the health of Israel, America, Britain and everything else except his own paranoia and bank account.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
his half brother Spiro was so upset he wiped his memory from the internet.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

No one called you a racist. I misunderstood your use of the nickname chuck.

My question to chevy was what made this man who was born in London not British. Which is a valid question.

You know George Soros invested in the Trump Tower in Chicago and has a major stake in a business venture started by Jared Kushner, right?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
It has been heard up north as a sign of endearment.
Eh up chuck how are you doing? for example.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

You and I know the reason why he said that..
I know loads of people with funny sounding names (not John or Jill etc) and they are as British as they come.
Hey Blue Chevy does everyone in the Sates have to be called names like Buck and Chevy?.
Back to the OP we spoke it is upto our elected MP's to follow the peoples will.
Or we hang em.
edit on 2-2-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

You and I know the reason why he said that..

Yep. A lot of "wink, wink. Nod, nod" goes well noticed nowadays.

Is that good for a Brit reference? Lol
edit on (2/2/1818 by PistolPete because: Well nudge, nudge would have been correct!

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

"Nudge nudge wink wink" is better nice try though we will have you speaking the Queens English in no time.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

It's been awhile and I googled after reply. Lol

top topics

join