It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pizza Milano chain PR Fail: Male Mgr brutally attacks AA Woman MLK weekend - for using Restroom

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: Planette

Why didn't those guys beat his ass? So pissed at apathetic witnesses.

My thoughts exactly. Here we have someone shooting video of an attack instead of doing something. Guess he figured she may need a video witness for the law.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Oh the guy had a reason to beat a woman. I see.

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

I'm not getting this. Do you think he beat her because she left a dead body on the ladies room floor?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Anyone else noticed he head butted her too before he threw her to the ground?

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Anyone have the full video though so we can see what led to this?

Though I agree the head banging is psychotic especially on that tile floor.

But I think this was caused by more than a mere restroom visit.

I agree with all your statements.

We've seen too many videos of AA's in nail salons and hair weave places causing problems, trying to leave without paying and the owners merely trying to keep them in store until cops arrive (if cops arrive).

Also loads of other AA's saying they should never touch a black women (BS) in these same videos. There are also thousands of videos of male AA's hitting repeatedly white women, sometimes killing them.

I believe in equality.

though, hitting head on floor in this instance--NOT necessary.

www.minds.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: muzzleflash

Oh the guy had a reason to beat a woman. I see.

People will kill someone for their shoes, which is a reason. It's an unjustified reason but it's a reason.

Why are you adamantly insinuating these things about me like I supported it?

I'm a pacifist in all ways. My reputation here was borne out of my hard line pacifistic attitude.

Don't be Silly (pen intended).
edit on 1/17/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well look here there is more info on the incident.

www.wpxi.com...

Actions were still excessive, but she had been drinking and was yelling on her phone while trying to enter to use the potty. A worker brought her action to the attention f the manager (not owner?)

If he is a manager and not owner, them wanting the place closed down is also excessive.

It also claims she has severe concussion (according to her mom), calling BS on that, it looks like it was a concussion, not severe. I have a niece that had a severe concussion and she couldn't see for about a week and they had to have her isolated in the hospital, this women went home.

edit on 17-1-2018 by Merlynn because: link wasn't working

edit on 17-1-2018 by Merlynn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I didn't even catch that he was trying to keep her out of the store and she pushed her way back into the store anyways. in a way its good he kept her from harming any of his customers but the manhandling was excessive; should just stick to cameras and police response to physically remove her; if you don't want public walking in then don't be 'open to the public' cuz again lots of people use the restroom then order heck lots of people sit down have some complimentary water, use restroom, then change their mind cuz don't like anything on menu or whatever then leave.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join