It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The UFO Disclosure An Attempt To Frighten Some Sense Into Kim Jong Un

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Kimmy loves high tech toys so no it would not scare him clean he would want one as much as any Government and BTW seeing how much you all love little green women ( Me as well )
lets say for a mint UFOS are alien and from other star systems ( this imply's tech that could be millions of years ahead or at lest a few 100 )
So little kimmy is sitting on his thrown and a UFO buzzes him now he takes a pot shot and gets lucky ( don't we wish we could all be so lucky ?

Ok now kimmy can reverse engineer tech 100 s of years more advanced then any the US has so kimmy starts pumping out plasma guns that can fit in your hand and vaperise a city .
So tell me in this how kimmy would be scared by knowing for a fact there are alien UFO's ?

Now my advice is hope there are no aliens and no UFOS from other stars because if there is SOONER or later some Government will acquire the said tech and well game set match .
Now do you think ANY government would or even could be responsible having tech that could say turn every human in a city to ash wile leaving the city untouched ?

And having the tech to scramble every nuk launch before the rocket left the silo - sub or plane ?
Tell me just how do you think this ends ?? lol
Now maybe you wont wonder why If aliens are hanging out at earth why they are so determined to not let us know it .
If the Roswell UFO was a accutal UFO with aliens the ship was just a shuttle and the only tech we got was Electronics which sure makes cool computers but does NOT make ray guns nore FTL drives or new more cool weapons .
Ps strange how our electronic tech went from tub tech to integrated circuits in less then 2 years wouldn't you say ?

Ps humans would have invented integrated circuits anyway after all we are not stupid it just gave us a 75-90 year jump and we are just now making stuff = to what was in that ship . After all using a microscope to see atom sized circuits is a far cry from making one .

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The religious and superstitious populace if anything, the epic anticipation of the unveiling of starring down the barrel of the apocalypse, and some great evil waking up after thousand of year of slumber from Hell is what I'm seeing.

Uncle Sam and Baby Jesus want your money to battle Satan.

edit on 7-1-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
please this post is not a monsters fantasy it is a alien fantasy stay on topic lol.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Are aliens likely just interested in the best weapons of mass destruction we got right now? If they see the Earth as a resource to collect things they need, yes the probably don't want us to use them and pollute the environment. If the care little for us humans this the only thing that would make sense by messing with our human war machine and turning off the power to nuclear weapons.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
please this post is not a monsters fantasy it is a alien fantasy stay on topic lol.

Funny thing is that monster kind of a good guy in the story, but Lol.

Spoiler, he was an alien the whole two discs.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Doubt his highly.. I doubt Kim and NK is at the moment, even remotely concerned with the UFO stories coming out. Also a big assumption that he even knows about the connection between UFOs and nuclear facilities / testing. This was kicked off by DeLonge - and I doubt they did it with a plan of worrying NK.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Clutching at staws to create a thread you could use half a dozen other names in place of K J N how about this for a title

Is The UFO Disclosure An Attempt To Frighten Some Sense Into The Pope.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

And what UFO disclosure are you referring to?

And how would this scare Kim?

Do you possibly have any info as to either ? Even a slim connection?
Many of us on ATS have spent years researching ufology and it's connection with the military.This thread is directed to those who all ready know the history.

Again, it's probably better for you to elaborate exactly what you are referring to...I've been researching UFOs for a long time. You mentioned Disclosure...what disclosure? care to elaborate?

You mention Kim and scaring him...scaring him how? Care to elaborate?

I'm pretty aware of the field of UFO research and I'm pretty well aware of Kim...I'm not aware of any disclosure or any threat to Kim from said...so unless you can provide some sort of links or establish some sort of basis for this thread, this is a thread of useless, baseless conjecture.

posted on Jan, 12 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I like where you are going with this and find your line of thought quite interesting.

I was hoping the criticism would be more constructive... but hey, "No", "youre wrong" and "what are you talking about?" work, too, I guess...

I guess people like to pretend theyve been living under a rock in order to enable themselves to attempt to make you look foolish. Sounds like a lot of mental gymnastics to go through just to take a swipe at you with snipe remarks, but, disparaging others is apparently very high on some peoples list of priorities. They reallllly enjoy those 5 posts of drama before actually moving forward with an actual discussion, at which point they generally become uninterested and move on to their next target.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join