It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wormwood on Netflix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I just started watching a new series on Netflix called wormwood. its about frank olsons death, mk ultra, and govt abuse of power. im only 30 mins into the show and its interesting how they are in a way pointing out parallels between that time in our history and whats happening right now within the very same agencies. so far its turning out quite interesting. seems they are basing the show off of actual facts and they have the people involved from the kids of frank olson to people who worked with frank olson at the time. check it out so far its pretty good and feeds into an old interesting conspiracy theory

if theres a thread somewhere on this... my bad
edit on 17-12-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
We are loving it so far.

I've gotta say I was expecting them to go a different direction with how they presented this, and even after seeing it, I'm not sure what I thought they were going to do with the show or why it feels a little off to me, but we still really love the content and the mystery behind the story.

-Alee

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Thanks, sounds very interesting!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

That is a very telling incident of how, again, (still) the CIA and probably with help from the FBI, operated for decades. A 700-page book entitled "A Terrible Mistake: The Murder of Frank Olson and the CIA's Secret Cold War Experiments" Paperback – January 1, 2011,by H. P. Albarelli Jr. details the full extent of the CIA's decades long operation.

The given excuse for all of those terrible deeds was that the CIA even after WWII was aggressively attempting to discover a "truth serum." Meaning a drug to use on spies to have them reveal their secrets without torture. Various methods were attempted. The most action was around giving '___' to unaware participants. The gist of the story is that Olson was having his ethics catch up with him and he was doped and then killed by either suicide or directly murdered by being thrown out of a hospital window.

Today, we have some idea of the power of '___' and other psychedelics. Some people will scoff, but one aspect of those drugs frequently reported is the ability to make connections made with ETs. I could say a lot more about that, but I'll offer only a suggestion of why that whole program went on for decade after decade for what seems on the surface to be a minor aspect of science. Their true motive, that got somewhat out of control in the lengthy history, was to discover a drug that enabled humans to directly interact with the beings of the UFOs. That subject is fairly taboo to this day even in UFO literature as not worthy of the slightest consideration. But as with other dark programs, that is the mindset they want you to have.

UFOs are real, folks, and once you can accept that concept that many other situations of the world will be open to you.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

wow, netflix is kicking it out of the park with their own shows.

great mini series.

That part where hersch says the old cia guys are loving it ,that the cia has won and the story hasnt come out should give u an insight into the game being played.
edit on 201231America/ChicagoMon, 18 Dec 2017 16:20:33 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

That is a very telling incident of how, again, (still) the CIA and probably with help from the FBI, operated for decades. A 700-page book entitled "A Terrible Mistake: The Murder of Frank Olson and the CIA's Secret Cold War Experiments" Paperback – January 1, 2011,by H. P. Albarelli Jr. details the full extent of the CIA's decades long operation.

The given excuse for all of those terrible deeds was that the CIA even after WWII was aggressively attempting to discover a "truth serum." Meaning a drug to use on spies to have them reveal their secrets without torture. Various methods were attempted. The most action was around giving '___' to unaware participants. The gist of the story is that Olson was having his ethics catch up with him and he was doped and then killed by either suicide or directly murdered by being thrown out of a hospital window.

Today, we have some idea of the power of '___' and other psychedelics. Some people will scoff, but one aspect of those drugs frequently reported is the ability to make connections made with ETs. I could say a lot more about that, but I'll offer only a suggestion of why that whole program went on for decade after decade for what seems on the surface to be a minor aspect of science. Their true motive, that got somewhat out of control in the lengthy history, was to discover a drug that enabled humans to directly interact with the beings of the UFOs. That subject is fairly taboo to this day even in UFO literature as not worthy of the slightest consideration. But as with other dark programs, that is the mindset they want you to have.

UFOs are real, folks, and once you can accept that concept that many other situations of the world will be open to you.

Man has known for centuries that D@M@T/Salvia/Psilocybin allows one to speak interdimensionally to other beings. We look at our cute electronics as High Tech, but the most advanced 'tech' has always been easily accessible to the people with basic know how. That basic secret is why all research in most fields is federally funded, and why those natural chemicals (one produced by your brain, ironically) are more illegal than chemicals that make you steal and gain an addiction.
It's all very adorable. Especially the people that dismiss it.
edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago1905699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join