It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Massive came into our Atmosphere?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Let me be the first to admit that this is NOT my area of expertise. I did stumble across this though and thought some of you may find it interesting. I don't know enough to know if it is normal or not, but the fella presenting it doesn't seem to think so.

What could be so massive coming in that would last so long on the graph meter? Would it register the same if a rocket was heading out? He is pretty convince that regular meteors don't give this kind of reading.

First video is of him talking about it, and the second video is of the graph showing how big and how long the reading took place. Is it anything to be concerned about?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Largely covered in this thread here

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

RAMA.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Let me be the first to admit that this is NOT my area of expertise

There's no expertise in this only observations, awareness and soft disclosures.

Most can't even handle something like this, just because some tend to think we are still the center of the universe.

Give it time and eventually it starts to cook.. well we are at boiling point imo ..just waiting for that one drop on the floor..
edit on 0b02America/ChicagoMon, 04 Dec 2017 07:12:02 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 04 Dec 2017 07:12:02 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I wonder what the latest tracking data shows about that needle "asteroid" of a couple of weeks ago? Did it move exactly as expected for an inanimate object? Maybe it saw something of interest on the third planet, slowed, turned and came for a closer look see.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Kinda reminds me of the probe in Star Trek 4, when it came back to check on the only sentient species on earth at that time that could communicate. Blue Whales.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Spader

Yes. We make the mistake of thinking that technology is the marker for intelligent beings when perhaps that is an annoying distraction for ETIs seeking the highest levels of intelligence as they cruise the galaxy.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
When I heard it entered the atmosphere slowly, I knew something was up. Nothing enters Earth's atmosphere slowly (especially if it's large).

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood

Largely covered in this thread here

thread closed

new topics

top topics

join