It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love/Hate/Ignore WATER

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I am not sure if this is considered science even though they are doing experiments.

Well Masaru Emoto wrote a book detailing his work with water, and what different music, and words can do to its state. In the most famous of his experiments he put rice in 3 separate jars and filled the jars about 1/3 up with water. Each day he would go up to one and say I love you, the other I hate you, you make me sick, and the last he would ignore completely. The results to this test are pretty amazing, and have been duplicated multiple time by countless people. For the people to lazy to watch the video(which is just a random video that I picked between all the others). The one he said I love you to stayed white and pure. The one he was hateful to started to turn moldy, and the last he ignored died and turned black.

Here is one of the video I found. There are so many that it is hard to pick so I picked at random. Enjoy

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Everything seems to have at least limited consciousness. frequencies interact with them in various ways and the result is based on the energy frequencies that it interacts with.

Negative speech not only stimulates negative effects in people, it does the same thing with anything to a limited amount.

Water is a sort of liquid crystal, it is not just H2O. It is a very complex material after it combines with minerals and chemicals. Water can be used to store information because it is a liquid that exists in a crystal like pattern. It rearranges itself based on the frequencies it is exposed to.

I read quite a few articles on water and it's properties and evaluated that information. Now this thread is about what happens with the rice in water exposed to different frequencies. Just think what effect negative speach would have on the water in a person. How it would alter what is happening in the body if a person is exposed to hate all the time.

The stress hormones that form in the body from stress are related to what this thread is about. But those hormones creation is steered by something, possibly negativity. The water in us is in the form of an electrolyte, altering the way it works by negativity could trigger some reactions. There is more to good health than just nutrition and genetics. Maybe considering reactions that occur by the interaction of organics to water as related to negativity in sounds is relevant.

What man knows compared to what he has not yet discovered is like a single blade of grass in a field of grass. We believe we know lots, but in essence we know little. Look at all of what they have discovered was totally different than what we had believed before. We do not yet have the equipment or comprehension to unlock all the mysteries there are to unlock. We are living in a time that is ruled by consensus of the day, nothing is real unless it is proven to be real. That is a flaw that people cannot see, the truth is that if we believe something is unreal we will structure tests to back that belief, tests that will make the truth be ignored. We are bias because of our beliefs.
edit on 3-12-2017 by rickymouse because: I'm too tired to write anything, time for a quick nap or cup of coffee.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I started watching vids on Viktor Schauberger and his water works.

Very interesting.

Here is one I am in the middle of.

Viktor Schauberger made many technological discoveries that are still being kept from the public, he discovered how to purify water naturally and how to harness its colossal power. If we were to ­follow Schauberger’s teachings today, pure and healthy water would be within our reach, as well as the ability to produce almost limitless amounts of energy from plain water and air—for next to nothing. If we replaced the techno­logy of the explosion with the bio-technology of the implosion, mankind’s biggest problems could be solved—which is the reason why it has been held back to this day.

Schauberger was also gifted with engineering skills which are apparent in his environment-friendly technology and implosive energy devices designed to release people from enslavement to destructive sources of energy. He is celebrated for his discoveries in the water sciences, in agricultural techniques and in the energy domain – which energies enhance and which harm life. . . Subscribe to UAMN TV for more new releases in 2017

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

They did that with plants too, if I recall.

If it's the water, we are what 75% water?

Words are powerful, at least to rice.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Errmmm, why rice? Try the 'I hate you' psychic stuff on McDonald's Fries, they never rot.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Interesting video.

If you don't sterilize the jars with the substrate extremely well, as well as work in a dust free environment, they will grow mold in them, if the lid is open for a few minutes, after sterilization, they will grow mold in them from the spores in the air.

I would argue that the experiment actually shows that plants grow faster or water is in a better condition to support life if you are mean to it.

It's not though, it was just the one exposed to the most spores imo.

Either way, I think his experiment is bunk because he didn't do it in a sterile environment, so claiming he can replicate this is BS, since the contaminated substrates mold growth will be all over the map depending on how contaminated the rice or jar are to start with.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This looks like BS...

Why no time lapse to show gradual changes over time showing each day of the experiment?.. because it's obviously a viral hoax designed to mine youtube clicks and views.

This is easily repeatable anyway, so anyone could disprove it and im sure it will be disproved.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
All that sounds plausible to me but the weird part is that positivity seems to kill the mold? And negativity allows life to flourish. Talk about killing it with kindness.

So, either mold is just evil, or else it's more complicated than positivity being good and negativity bad. If that experiment is real then he wasn't really encouraging the rice to prosper, was he? The rice was dead. Instead he was keeping it pure and static in it's dead state, somehow, like a necromancer. It's almost like he was stopping entropy, stopping it from rising.

It looks like the energy being sent out was biased, not universally positive but positive for humans. Or there was some sort of sterilizing effect, that was brought on more strongly when he said positive things, for some reason. Or the negative input made the mold grow stronger for some reason? Maybe he was just able to project better when he said positive things?

If this is real then I think there's some effect that isn't understood by science yet. But it doesn't seem to be a dualistic thing like positivity/negativity, looks like something else to me, at least based on the experiments mentioned in the video and OP.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
My brother and I have done this experiment and I can verify that it does work!

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
fake

new topics

top topics

join