It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ontagon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

The point to my Heresy is that something along such lines would occur naturally and the occupants of a vessel so exposed would survive such and as it were.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

I think it does occur naturally...well, maybe I should say supernaturally. Astral Projection. If you've ever experienced it, you probably felt that sensation of overwhelming vibration and acceleration followed by the POP.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

EPR paradox.

In that given nature as we understand is interconnected, then perhaps so are we to everything that is possible.

Thoughts?

edit on 3-12-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
What probably could potentially involve a dirtbag is anyone who not would offer that the whole Yin/Yang thing has everything to do with individuality at the 50% point. To be apparent, there is pretty much. no reason to take seriously the idea there does not exist a point, in relation to any valid form of training. that there will come a point where what you (plural) are is not something you can describe with words that you are able to articulate to others.

Thoughts?

edit on 3-12-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Yeah, I think everything is interconnected. I reject the non-determinism of established QM, but instead believe that reality is quasi-deterministic, contingent on volition (a massive dialogue between our collective volition and our Creator's volition). I believe just as particle-wave functions collapse, our future is a wave function of possibilities, existing as a host of parallel universes. Its not until the future becomes present that the wave function of infinite possibilities collapses into a single collective composite reality. Perhaps those past potential realities are compactified within our collectively elected thread of reality (history as we know it), just as DNA retains "junk genetic codes",...and perhaps those compactified potentials are still accessible by breaking the light speed barrier. That's exactly what I think happens during Astral Projection. I call it parallel acceleration.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

In relation to the electron cloud, it is possible that what we define as infinite possibilities are more the result of current consideration, to an object that based on a conservative scientific opinion, is about 42 billion light-years wide.

Considering that Bells Theorem should be taken seriously?

We should amongst other things realize that we need to be very careful about taking, ourselves seriously.

Nature itself is so complex that even in a Materialistic sense it going to take a lot more time than, some would want, to take ourselves seriously as defining what is really going on.

Thoughts?

edit on 3-12-2017 by Kashai because: Content edit

edit on 3-12-2017 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Sure, I think Bell's Theorem is probably accurate. I don't think nature is really all that complex, but we cant see the simplicity because we do indeed take ourselves too seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join