It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Ice Age.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Christosterone
It's not really the topic but can you provide the source for that quote?

No? You mean he didn't say it?

ofcourse he wont be able to provide you that source , its in the internet . Gore invented the internet so he deleted it.

edit on 351231America/ChicagoFri, 01 Dec 2017 23:35:27 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Access to the ARPANET was expanded in 1981 when the National Science Foundation (NSF) funded the Computer Science Network (CSNET). In 1982, the Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) was introduced as the standard networking protocol on the ARPANET.

en.wikipedia.org...

Albert Arnold Gore Jr. would have been 34 yrs old when the above occurred.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 1-12-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

It was a joke. Satire. Human humor.
Ar! Ar!

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

A review of your input suggests you.....

You know in Hockey there is this term, "Slapshot".

Myself I am a big Football fan (American).

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I'm quite happy with my life thank you very much. LoL

I've learned how to duck and weave, how to stay afloat, and survive until the ripe old age of 42 thus far. I do indeed blame our respective gooberments, political establishment, banking houses, and military industrial complex for 90% of the world's woes but it's not my future I'm concerned about but my children's.

Cheers for the advice but I suggest you question your own retoric and your motivation as to why you cannot see who's really responsible for what will come to pass.
edit on 3-12-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: antar
My hope is that we can come together to use the intelligence we were gifted with to soar into deep space, discover places beyond our wildest dreams where we can become more than just star seed from the dust of our extinction. IMHO it is our only hope for the very distant future as nothing lasts forever including this wonderfilled planet.

That's true, minus the future. I don't believe there is a future anymore, and i think everything is about to kiss the dust. Maybe it's just me, but i'm getting the feeling that life is reeling off into adverse directions, like something is changing. It coincides with an amazing German series i watched this weekend, one of the best imports i've seen in a while called DARK. I'll have to post it later.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

The future is the now.
After a while.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I like how you put that

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>