It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Alabama Mall Banned Roy Moore in the ’80s for Pursuing Teens

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'm not as old as Roy Moore but I certainly don't sign my signature like I did 20 years ago. Similarly, yeah, but not identical.

There's a lot of, I guess, circumstantial evidence that's piled up on this guy just in this teenage-girl-thing alone. I'm not quite sure why anyone would support him on this point. His lawyer gives questionable answers and Moore's own answer on if he'd ever dated teenage girls, 'I never dated anyone without their parents permission.' Isn't exactly a denial of the accusations and a really f'n weird way to answer.

If you can get past the lawlessness and the promises he's made to violate the constitution, if elected, I guess pedophilia just isn't a path you'd be concerned about either.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
This guy looks guilty.

Today his lawyer went full racist and tried to deflect this pedophilia towards the Arab moderator from CNN.

It was laughable.

These people are so stubborn in Alabama that they’ll gladly elect a rapist, and he did try to rape that poor woman who was on TV yesterday according to her. And the bulk of the evidence seems to say he’s guilty

If these people still elect him, it will be another disgraceful episode in the annals of American history

These so called religious people are doing the equivalent of selling their souls for a political reason

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Another thing, has anyone EVER heard of a guy getting banned from a mall?

That's incredible!

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

I'm not as old as Roy Moore but I certainly don't sign my signature like I did 20 years ago. Similarly, yeah, but not identical.

Of course not; neither do I. The same person can sign his name twenty times in a single day and all will be slightly different. But we do use the same hand positions and basic movements for life.

The sole exception is when a person has a stroke or other severe physical issue.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

This guy looks guilty.

Well, I guess that proves everything then.

NOT

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

People are real sure about Weinstein, Spacey and many more yet not sure of this guy because politics is involved

I wonder do folks express doubts about those cases like they do with this one

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Weinstein wasn't less than a month from an election... that is what caused me to initially doubt this story. Still, I am not stating Weinstein is guilty. He acts guilty to me, but I would oppose anyone who tried to prevent him from seeking office or voting or exercising any other such right at this time; I want to see a trial before I make that statement.

I don't think Cosby is guilty of anything more than being a horndog. Same with Bill Clinton (except for the perjury). Horndogginess is not a crime (and probably isn't a word either).

Spacey? Not familiar with those allegations. I really really really don't care all that much about what happens in Hollywood CA, as long as it doesn't affect me. It's a city full of people who seem to worship anyone that makes a living playing pretend.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

That's incredible!

YES, actually

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I don't think Cosby is guilty of anything more than being a horndog.

Bill Cosby admitted under oath in a 2005 deposition to buying Quaaludes for the purpose of drugging women he "wanted to have sex with" as well as admitting to have drugged at least one women.

The idea that you excuse Date Rape as good-ole-boy "horndog" behavior explains your defense of Roy Moore.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Phoenix said a male nurse

Now I do wonder about anyone's veracity in commenting on anything impacting Moores reputation if they happen to live an alternative lifestyle

Yeah about that...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Bill Cosby admitted under oath in a 2005 deposition to buying Quaaludes for the purpose of drugging women he "wanted to have sex with" as well as admitting to have drugged at least one women.

You do like to make assumptions. I have not seen that deposition.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The mall and yearbook stories are falling apart. President Trump is supposedly going to Alabama to help Roy Moore win the December 12th senatorial election.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The mall and yearbook stories are falling apart. President Trump is supposedly going to Alabama to help Roy Moore win the December 12th senatorial election.

but, but,

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Source?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

That's incredible!

They had a man who was a security guard at that mall, during that period. He confirmed Moore was on a "watch list", and he was told to call a certain police officer if he saw him in the mall. I worked at a mall during Christmas, as a teenager, and we had a 'watch list' too, but as I recall it was for known shoplifters. And our Mayor was on it! lol!

oh - found it

edit on 11/21/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join