It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DragonFly drones might not be CGI at all. LMH gives one of the best lectures of her career, IMO.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

you are kidding right?
he is the reason ufology is crap nowdays!

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Just 2 minutes of searching reveals Linda Moulton Howe to be very sketchy.

colinandrews.net...

But I've seen her lecture on youtube before and she was backing up some really silly ufo lore. Abductions and other nonsense. She's not a "ufo journalist" in the real sense of investigating the pros/cons, real/hoax, ins and out of ufo cases but just looking to ride the hype train of sensationalist ufo reporting.
You won't hear her ever question or doubt stuff that is pretty easily debunkable.

I don't think she is at all reliable. One huge problem for any ufo writer is can you actually earn a living being a real investigative journalist? Can you still sell books and book appearances when you're debunking some ufo cases and supporting others?
I don't think stuff like that sells. You either go full skeptic and write for and lecture to that crowd or you work the pro-ufo crowd.
I don't think a middle ground is sustainable. Not enough book sales and speaking events unless you have exciting stuff to sell or hardcore skeptic stuff to push.

It's hard to pay those bills these days. Get yourself a mortgage and some kids and suddenly it's not a stretch to imagine bending the truth a bit to survive.

I was once laid off and had to work minimum wage for a while. It sucked so hard that if I was a writer and got a deal to write a ufo book I would be looking to sensationalize every BS crap ufo mythology that people would buy. running out of $$$ is that scary.

so I don't blame people for hustling, I just can't trust them

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Sometimes I see her as she has so much on her mind, she has to report it all out. That takes some attention to detail.
I think she may have ADD, and that enables her to do that. The symptom is many projects and I think she does them all very well.

She does sell some of her work, and hey... it is her job. Her work for sale is mostly for people that really want to get into the rabbit hole of the subject. She should be allowed to get paid for her work without people always bringing that fact up.

<< 1   >>

join