It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of shadow people and demons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
Frail-looking elderly lady, but tough!! I have no doubt she prayed, and it was GONE. That was, I am sure, a lesson for me!

For that "ghost", no benefit to her at all - she was scared of it, and it threatened her young son, too - but she wasn't able to have the faith needed to keep it away.

The stronger one's faith, the more the enemy will attack. That I know well!!

i agree, in this spiritual war everything depends on the strength of belief in the fact that Jesus was the ultimate sacrificial lamb on the cross.

Many strong military men think they can take a demon on. Oh what ignorance.

Your friend should understand that even if her son is a target, the host body does not matter. Its the child's spirit that counts.

The fallen angels are quite stupid as the more they personally attack a mortal, the more they indirectly verify that the persons faith in Yahushua is strong.

Since the days of Job you would have thought that their predictable tactics would have evolved by now

Well, I don't think she's had any issues since they moved fro that location. Haven't heard of any, at any rate. When there, the thing would try and shove her on the stairs, and was really bothering her. Then, one evening as she was going through the post-bath routine with her baby, he looked past her and started screaming and crying. That was crossing the line, in my book, and I was ticked!

I wouldn't try and take one on alone, but I don't have to. Got a good lesson on that as a teen. Learned that God looks out for His own, in the face of such threats.

<< 1   >>

join