It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Puerto Rican Secretary Of State Blows Whistle On Hurricane Relief Fraud, Finds Unopened US

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Who benefits from throwing away invaluable food supplies like this in a time of crisis? Could it have been a mistake? Or willful negligence?

If this was done knowingly, it's nothing short of criminal.

Let me take a wild guess and say the liberal media and the democratic party run government who want to make Trump look bad. This will backfire on them as well, as everything else has, because the American People(and Puerto Ricans are Americans as well) are sick and tired of political games being played with Real Life Individuals.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Flatfish

What worries me most in all of this, is nutrition for the people. If there are 3.4 million people on Puerto Rico, then to survive the loss of their homes, sleeping outside or in tents in various weathers, with the damp, and all that comes with damp conditions and flooding (like flies and mosquitos and disease carrying bugs), the people will require good food and plenty of it. Specifically, every day, Puerto Rico needs to provide its citizens with 10,200,000 meals a day, or the nutritional equivalent thereof.

They are GETTING 200,000 meals a day. Someone is starving to death right now. There is no way for that 200,000 meals a day, to go anywhere close to providing the right amount of sustenance to protect whomsoever remains alive on the island, with the nutrition they will need to survive the circumstances they are faced with.

I know better than most, just exactly what you’re talking about and I also know what a disaster relief fraud our president truly is.

You see, I happen to live in Rockport, Texas.. The eye wall of hurricane Harvey went right over my house, with me in it, on August 25th as it totally devastated my little town of 9,000.

My family went without power & water for 19 days, without tv for one month and without telephone service for six weeks. It took us two days to cut our way out my driveway just to get to the street and two more days to clear a path where you could walk around my house with one hand touching the wall. It was 90+ degrees with 90% humidity and completely miserable. It’s far from over and I would imagine that it will be years before things are back to normal.

When president Trump came to view the damage, he never got closer than Corpus Christi which is 30 miles away and sustained very little damage due to the storm. A pathetic PR stunt to say the least.

Those people in Puerto Rico need all the help they can get and yesterday isn’t soon enough. To have Trump show up in San Juan and throw paper towels at the crowd is about as useless, pathetic and derelict as one can get.

To think that any news source would go to such lengths to fraudulently portray the actions of others in an attempt to show support for such a derelict POTUS is pathetic as well.

edit on 18-10-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

You make the comment that Puerto Ricans are US Citizens. Puerto Rico is a US Territory; they've rejected state hood in recent elections, and they've rejected independence in recent elections. I honestly couldn't understand why, but now I sorta get it. By remaining a Territory, they get all the benefits of free money from the US taxpayers, while the US gets no benefit from "owning" Puerto Rico that I can see except maybe some good baseball players.

After this episode, there will be fewer than 2 million people in Puerto Rico; a million have already left and its expected another million will leave because of this storm. It will be a drain on the US taxpayers for generations to come.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: jjkenobi
There are already some ignorant liberals in twitter blaming Trump, pretty sad.

Not just on twitter

However, We cant dismiss this as being a setup either.

This could be just another scumbag politician trying to make a name for himself or take down the opposition.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

No...

FEMA is only providing that many a day. That is, that many meals are arriving in Puerto Rico, per day, for consumption. Losses reduce that figure. They do not explain how small it is, relative to the needs of the people there.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

It was probably a dumpster full of rotting food that was purchased before the hurricane that was spoiled due to no electricity no refrigeration. Someone claiming it's aid being discarded.
Why would they throw good food away?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

They?

You are they you know.
American citizens.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Its not a dumpster.

Please read every post in this thread. Its normally very important to do that, but with a matter ongoing like this, its essential.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Sure looks like boxes of spoiled stuff to me. The boxes are opened and wet.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Damn, Flatfish.

If anyone around this thread knows what its like, it has to be you then. Tell me, given the fact that its easier to get aid to your area than Puerto Rico, would you mind telling us how long its been since the hurricane which hit you, and how long you think it will be till all basic and fundamental systems are up and running where you are?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadingOne

Oh did she throw good food away? You know this because ______________________.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3
They're asking for money?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: Flatfish

For starters, that’s NOT a dumpster he’s climbing in and I seriously doubt that the relief supplies he’s going through have been discarded. Hell, most of it is still palletized and shrink-wrapped.

Furthermore, I seriously doubt that the radio caller is a cop as he claims to be during the interview.

I think it’s pretty obvious that someone, namely Got News, is propagating a bit of fake news here.

I’m not disputing that they’re having some distribution problems there in Puerto Rico, but I think this story is pure bulls*#t.

Furthermore, based on the fact that they would run a fake story like this, I’m pretty sure that Got News is a pure bulls*#t news site as well.

Agreed. It looks like a shipping container. (ETAit isn't a dumpster. Clean walls. And flatfish has a good idea too on whatit is)

They dubbed some fake audio.

These folks are #FakeNews.

I worked as a longshoreman for 33yrs loading and unloading shipping containers, this is NOT a shipping container.

My best guess is that this is an area on the tarmac where they have partitioned an area off with temporary partitioning panels. Maybe it’s being done in order to segregate the relief supplies destined for different areas of the island, who knows?

The one thing I do know is that the supplies in question are NOT in a dumpster or shipping container.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Oh marvelous. Says the article

You won’t hear this stuff from the lying mainstream media. Keep the GotNews mission alive: send tips to [email protected] or donate at FreeStartr.com/GotNews.

Got news? Got any spare change?

Got a clue?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

It's a false story.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Sure looks like boxes of spoiled stuff to me. The boxes are opened and wet.

mre's are in vacuum sealed aluminum lined pouches called a tri-laminate retort pouch,that can last for years. they can get wet.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's a false story.

It's some crazy blog that wants donations. All over that page PayPal bitcoin VISA, Master Card, American Express.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Oh x Ray vision . You can see what's in those boxes. From a video no less. Kudos to you.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Returning to add... intentionally throwing aid packages away is a sure sign someone there is manipulating the situation on at least that scale. Probably more ways than one. Not rebuilding infrastructure, not loaning money, not even feeding refugees will make them leave in droves. The hurricane was a total catastrophe for such a delicate infrastructure.

In Syria, the uS military is destroying cities wth airstrikes, turning them to rubble, making it as difficult as possible for the Syrians to rebuild. Part of the ongoing effort to destabilize the 'Regime', (make Assad go).

The bombardment is like a hurricane in that regard. The desired result is the same.

In another time and place there were also 'solutions' to conquering nations. From Braveheart: "The trouble with Scotland is... its full of Scotts".

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Oh x Ray vision . You can see what's in those boxes. From a video no less. Kudos to you.

look at the sealed boxes, it plainly states what is in them. if you've been in the service you recognize them or if ever recived them after a hurricane on the gulf coast.

if you notice they have a white nylon band and on the boxes they say MRE, the boxes have date packaged and expiration date, their also glued so hard that they often tear apart when opened.

and if you look at his hand you see what looks the plastic bags that that the accessories and condiments come in such as hot sauce, heating tabs and a@@ wipein.

edit on 18-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join