It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Reagan deal with Iranians to hold hostages until after election?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Reagan was to busy selling WMD's to Saddam , but I wouldnt put it past him to have had a few minutes to squeeze in an Iran deal to.

[edit on 19/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
Reagan was to busy selling WMD's to Saddam , but I wouldnt put it past him to have had a few minutes to squeeze in an Iran deal to.

Geezz Doc, just what WMD's did Regan sell to Saddam?

I believe Saddams weapons were Russian, French, German. What "Freggin" US weapons did saddam ever use?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Originally posted by drbryankkruta

Geezz Doc, just what WMD's did Regan sell to Saddam?

No No did you forget my thread a while back , when I was discussing this , it was brought up originally cause someone brought up Contra and led into the Reagan administration selling arms to Sadam for Oil and other benefits, some even thought that part of the deal was that Sadam let us set up a base in the boonies of Iraq for a black ops mission in and earlier conflict with old Mohmar Kadaffii . You remeber what I am talking about with Kadafi right we had tryed a support mission to facilitate that coop attempt back then.

I believe Saddams weapons were Russian, French, German. What "Freggin" US weapons did saddam ever use?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Here is some back ground on the involvement of the US in arming Iraq.

in 1980 Reagan removes Iraq from list of known terrorist countries

in 1982 several helocopters and other weapons sent to Iraq for use in there war with Iran

1983 Reagan allows Kuwait ,, Jordan , Saudi Arabia and other to trade in bobs howitzers and helos with the US a month later the secratary of state starts getting reports that chemical weapons , presumed to be from the trades against Iran

1984 Rumsfeld meets with Sadam and confirms US support and continued materials supplied to Iraq

1984 CIA gives Iraq collabritive info on mustard gas developement and deployment

1986 USA and UK block all UN sanctions on Iraq for the use of Chemical WMDS

1985- 1989 70 biological components including 12 lethal strands of anthrax shipped from US to Iraq.

Here is a funny twist

1987 Reagan sells some of the same equipt. to Iran to get back hostages

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I hope that all helps and by the way for a source John King published this report
and it was confirmened by US goverment investigations also.

Here is a copy of one of the postings outlining John Kings findings

www.iranchamber.com...

a brief bio on John King

www.cnn.com...

He has also written some books on the subjects such as this and they can be goggled if you want to find them

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
well either you are ignoring me now DR Horacid or are you gone still , I was hoping to spawn some me discussion on what I had for evidence on the Reagan arms dealings.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join