It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry = Communist Sympathizer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
In the spirit of equal treatment, I thought a conspiracy thread on the "darling of the left" might be appropriate.

So, here you go --> evidence that Kerry cared more for the communist cause than he did his own people. Why else would the enemies of this country honor such a man?

Kerry being bad

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
well done to Kerry. It is the warmongers, not the anti-war protestors, that are the traitors. For it is they that sold out their own people for corporate greed.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Man the election is over you Kerry bashers must be getting desperate Kerry had every right to speake out against the war.
This sort of thing shows how immature some Americans are in 2005 France is evil because they didnt sent troops to a side show. In the 1960s the same people would have hated England for not sending troops to Vietnam now the poms are worshiped by the American right.
Other then Anzacs South Korea the rest of Americas allies figuered out that Vietnam was a doomed cause. I suppose thats a crime to.

[edit on 24-2-2005 by xpert11]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Well done Kerry, you helped Vietnam remain one of the most poor countries in the world.
If he was Russian (or Vietnamese), by some case, helping its enemies would guarantee him losing both of his nuts and many other unpleasant things.
Lucky for him America is such a free country, maybe even too free.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
Man the election is over you Kerry bashers must be getting desperate Kerry had every right to speake out against the war.
[edit on 24-2-2005 by xpert11]

Kerry bashers aren't getting desperate. They would like to see a person prosecuted for breaking lawsin which he swore to uphold. But breaking laws, if you are a politician, is perfectly A-OK for Washington's elite criminals. For a change, why don't you consider the U. S. laws Kerry broke instead of calling people Kerry bashers or do you think it's OK to break laws? Let's take a look at a few laws Kerry broke:

1. The Logan Act - The Logan Act was intended to prohibit United States citizens without authority from interfering in relations between the United States and foreign governments.

www.pennyhill.com...

2. 904. ART. 104. AIDING THE ENEMY - Any person who--
(1) aids, or attempts to aid, the enemy with arms, ammunition, supplies, money, or other things; or
(2) without proper authority, knowingly harbors or [protects or gives intelligence to or communicates or corresponds with or holds any intercourse with the enemy, either directly or indirectly;
shall suffer death or such other punishment as a court-martial or military commission may direct.

www.au.af.mil...

3. Violation of 18 US CODE 2381 - Treason - Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

4. Violation of 18 US CODE 953 - Private Correspondence with Foreign Governments - Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both. This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply, himself or his agent, to any foreign government or the agents thereof for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.

In his testimony before Congress on April 22, 1971, Kerry stated, "My feeling, Senator, is undoubtedly this Congress, and I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but I do not believe that this Congress will, in fact, end the war as we would like to, which is immediately and unilaterally and, therefore, if I were to speak I would say we would set a date and the date obviously would be the earliest possible date. But I would like to say, in answering that, that I do not believe it is necessary to stall any longer. I have been to Paris. I have talked with both delegations at the peace talks, that is to say the Democratic Republic of Vietnam and the Provisional Revolutionary Government and of all eight of Madam Binh's points it has been stated time and time again, and was stated by Senator Vance Hartke when he returned from Paris, and it has been stated by many other officials of this Government, if the United States were to set a date for withdrawal the prisoners of war would be returned."

5. As a VVAW leader, while still a U.S. Navy Reservist, Lt. Kerry participated in a meeting where a plan to assassinate members of the U.S. Senate was discussed. Former Marine and VVAW member, Scott Camil, who introduced the idea, stated he had training ranges already set up for rifle, pistol, and mortar practice. In an interview in October, 1992, Camil stated, "...“I did not think it was terrible at the time. My plan was that, on the last day…we would go into the [congressional] offices…we would schedule the most hard-core hawks for last-and we would shoot them all.”

5. Lt. Kerry attended many rallies where the Viet Cong flag was displayed with honor while our flag was desecrated, defiled, and mocked. Even the cover of a book John Kerry wrote features shabbily-clothed "soldiers" mocking the Iwo Jima Memorial and raising the American flag upside down.

www.kerrystreason.com...

Kerry is a fraud and criminal.

Chief

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
w555hc all you have done shown me the outlines of American law and some right wing fantasy remember americans trained the tailban are they traitors to?

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   
It was a strategy since Soviets were much more evil than Taliban regime at the time. Using one enemy to fight another.

Worst thing that can happen from Talibans - terrorists attacks that kill few thousand

Worst thing from USSR - nukes that kill millions

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
w555hc all you have done shown me the outlines of American law and some right wing fantasy remember americans trained the tailban are they traitors to?

Example of typical liberal response whenever they are defeated in an argument (or an election
). As you see in the quoted post, instead of answering the previous poster, xpert11 simply (a well chosen word) tries to divert the subject onto something else.

Of course this tactic fails miserably each time it's used, but that doesn't stop the liberals from simply (there's that word again) trying it again.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Example of typical liberal response whenever they are defeated in an argument (or an election
). As you see in the quoted post, instead of answering the previous poster, xpert11 simply (a well chosen word) tries to divert the subject onto something else.

Of course this tactic fails miserably each time it's used, but that doesn't stop the liberals from simply (there's that word again) trying it again.

Nice try there but who are you to say if I am a liberal. Let me get this straight Kerry is traitor for having common sense and yet the americans who trainned the tailban are heros? You are flip flop if there was ever one. The only reason you think Kerry is a traitor is because he saw Vietnam was a lost cause before the people that started the war did.

top topics

join