It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange legal things

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
so i didn't know where else to put this but if you read thru the whole thing you might understand.

Have you ever felt like there was a guiding hand in your life or someone watching over you from somewhere else?

As embarrassing as it is for me to tell this story as it involves entanglement with law enforcement and courts every one that i know says they just don't understand.

ill start with the most recent and go back.

About six months ago after a long night of hanging out with friends I had no right to be behind the wheel of a car. I had taken some xanax as well as drinking about 4 or 5 drinks, i was about a mile away from home and i was messing with my phone and got pulled over. i was clearly not sober so i got a DWI.

I went to court yesterday with my lawyer and i was expecting to get the book thrown at me like i should, well it turns out the cop wrote the wrong charge down on the paper work so i'm getting off 100%

about a year ago my girlfriends ex-bf showed up at her house acting like a total crazy person, he tried to swing at me and we got into a fight on the front lawn where i might have gone a little over the top, during the struggle he pulled a knife on me so i went from half fighting to thinking he was going to kill me. so i beat him up(awful i know)
i got a disorderly conduct charge and when i went to court they just dropped it, no explanation.

before that i was driving and had contraband in my car and i got pulled over for speeding(8mph over) the cops found the contraband and after they were in the car for a good 20 mins they came back handed me my paperwork and let me go.

i think you get the idea, there are a few others that i don't feel like sharing that range from benign traffic tickets to more serious stuff.

after court yesterday i was talking to my sister and she was like you have NEVER gotten in trouble, and she's right. am i just lucky or is there something that is protecting me so that i am where i need to be? ala simulation theory

i have had a few VERY close medical issues, one i will share.

i was on my bike last summer and i was following all the laws and was in bright clothes etc. A man hit me going VERY VERY fast and all i remember is come to in the middle of the street sitting up. i had 2 broken fingers but that's all. the people who saw it said they thought he killed me and were shocked when i just stood up and was fine.

two similarly serious issues had the same out come, nothing.

it's hard for me to say that i don't believe in luck, but i feel like things are meant to happen and if something gets in that way the universe/guardian angels/luck makes sure we are where we need to be/alive.

just something crazy i thought i would share seeing as i reflected on it after the conversation with my sister and it did seem a bit odd.

she thinks i have a guardian angel.

i do see shadow people and UFO's from time to time. The shadow people are always around my house and my sister and friends have seen them as well fully awake out of bed mostly quick flashes in doorways or what appears to be pets like a cat i had as a kid. maybe they are watching over me?

what say you ats

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Keep it up and your luck will eventually run out. Or learn from your many mistakes.

Your choice.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Like great granpa Alphonse always used to say "give a man a little luck and anything will do for brains."

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
You are special...

I mean, you got a flag on this thread and your counter says 0, I never saw that before, it must mean something

About your luck, maybe your family are mobsters and you never knew they pay the local authority to keep you out of trouble?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well you sound like me as a kid or like any one of about a half-dozen reckless but good-natured, addicted punks I sometimes do a little business with if you get my drift. But yeah you got some gifts -- maybe from a head injury, maybe from doing acid, who knows -- if you see shadow people. Or you could a sleep deficit or sleep disorder, possibly. Anyway if you train your mind you will have some control over your good luck and intuition, and will get into fewer scrapes.

That's ancient opinion for what it's worth! Watch out on those Zannies. Sh*t really messes with memory, especially mixed with alcohol. I've seen so many gross scenes, including some narrow misses of serious injury, this year with friends on Zannies involved -- but no deaths, yet.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I read somewhere that by the laws of nature we should all have died before even reaching g21..

Maybe it's not as uncommon as you think.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Namdru

im 33, work for a good well paying job. i have my own car my own house and other the few legal scraps mentioned i keep a low profile.

as far as that xanax goes, after that dwi i haven't touched them. i was prescribed them since i was like 14 years old for anxiety but i agree they have a tendency to get people into trouble myself included obviously, i thought i was simi buzzed as i couldn't tell how messed up i was.

Indigent:

i know right what's up with that, its been that way forever i figured it was a bug like the people with 10's of millions of them.

as far as my family being in the mob, lol, if you knew my family that would really give you a good chuckle

denybedoomed:

Jefferton:

No ones perfect, and like i said i did learn from the DWI. Really opened my eyes and scared me. i dont want to kill anyone else or myself, thank god i didnt. lucky i guess?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Yea bro don't mix xanax with alcohol. I had a bout of insomnia a couple months back so I acquired some and went to stay the night at my cousins because we were supposed to go to his bachelor party the next morning. I had a bit of alcoholism at the time and he had a gallon of Smirnoff, HUZZAH! Is what I thought. I had mixed the two before but, I suffered brain damage earlier in the year and whatever in my mind used to inhibit me was gone. Needless to say I flipped out for whatever reason and, his 6'2'' 230 lb ex-state cop father in law who's in good shape supposedly put me in an "inescapable" headlock that I promptly got right the hell out of. I'm not nearly as strong as I was in January but I'm a pretty powerful person, certainly well above average.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I have seen and and heard of demons manipulating the justice system to either help certain people or hurt other people.

It happens on a daily basis. Have you ever heard of the movie: The Devil's Advocate? That is actually a pretty good idea of what goes on in the injustice system and who it is controlled by.

Not saying that is your case. Mind you. It does happen though.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

even a cat runs out of lives . dont push it

new topics

top topics

join