It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday Oct 15?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Maybe he should read ALL the Bible,several prophecies that are supposed to happen before the end still to go.No war of Ezekiel 38,no rebuilt Temple, no 7 year peace treaty,no Man of Sin revealed,etc.There are a lot of false prophets showing up though.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Just to derail thread to chickens, I was going to reply the same exact thing. We have about 50 free range chickens (hubby is an addict - needs some serious help), and they roost everywhere. They do fly - just not really high. I even have a couple that are roosting in my back porch lights. Trees, poles, on top of my van - they love to be high..... sort of like some people! Haha. They are originally forest birds, so the instinct to get up in trees can be strong still. My ducks, on the other hand, only fly when it’s feeding time. To beat the chickens to it!

a reply to: Gothmog

Back to thread: DOOOOM, DOOOOM, DOOOOM

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

lmao! David Meade said the 23rd of last month was the end.

I guess this is just like pin the tail on the Donkey game.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Lolliek

One last word and back to the world ending (hopefully not due to genetic manipulation of that chicken)
Just think , there is only a tiny sliver of genetic difference between that semi-domesticated chicken and a carnivorous demon made famous by Jurassic Park.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'm sick of dying every month.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: UndeadWarrior

So long as I keep seeing crazy weather events across the world, I will kinda believe any persons theory on the end times.

I suppose then, it would depend upon your perception of what constitutes "crazy weather."

Everyday Melbourne (Australia) weather is something one can use as a gauge for "crazy weather".

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

1,000,000 years ? Were you around then ? Was anyone ?

Hmmmmmm

Jane Fonda was.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

It fits the paradigm of making Christians out to be gullible fools.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: UnBreakable
No one here gets out alive

baby.

Des

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I read just what you said Mr David said sept was just the starting point for the Oct 15 rapture n planet x moon wormwood will poison 1 third of the land n water n air..I wished he wed just fess up that its all bull..our world is bad snuff without Peopke like him praying on Peopke who are already scared by real things. He makes me ill n ashamed to be a human being..if anyone seen the biggest douche in the universe episode of south park they shoykd do a part 2 and put David made on south park as nest biggest douche in universe..thanks n have a good one

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: Black_Fox

And shortly after the 15th a new date will be set. And after that one comes and goes, another date. And so on and so forth.

It’s got to the point that it feels like they WANT something to happen, just so they can say “I was right!”

The funny thing is, if it does happen, he might not be here to say that...in which case we might be here to say "Hey! You were right!"

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Oct 15th....and......

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think the doomsday will be 2032

edit on 16-12-2017 by eraTera because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Oh man did I miss it again?

Damn! I had my popcorn ready!

Relax people we're in the age of tech advancement, discovery and wonders/signs, end of days won't happen for a while and we will be enjoying some big things that are coming to earth soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join